Hand Washing

Last Saturday my wife and I were watching some bands play at a bar. At one point I went to the men’s room to wash my hands (after eating a sloppy sandwich). When I walked in (I usually quickly scan the room), I noticed a short and very thick and muscular dude at one of the urinals. He reminded me of Danny Padilla. As I washed up, I imagined I would later start up a conversation with him regarding his training, etc. Well, he zipped up… and just left the men’s room! No hand washing! Even if I wanted to talk to him out there, I knew I couldn’t because it would mean I’d have to shake his HAND! A bit later, I saw him picking his teeth with his fingers.

Are there any T-dudes here who can honestly admit they don’t wash hands after a bathroom visit? Or are you all just as concerned with this stuff as I am?

I do sometimes…I just make sure I wash my knob twice a day.

A public bathroom is a different story though.

Maybe he got all weirded out by the staring and slow hand washing and just ran for the hills.

My mother taught me not to pee on my hands.

I’m of the belief that of all the things my hands come into contact with on any given day…my junk is probably the cleanest of them all. I’ll wash my hand after dropping a deuce or if I’m at the office, other than that I don’t.

Yeah I don’t usually wash my hands after peeing. I do when I smash though.

How bout this…

Consider washing your hands before pissing because you would want to touch your cock with clean hands. You may not need or want to afterward if your g/f keeps some hand sanitizer or you do conveniently.

Just a thought.

At the office, always.
At home, most of the time, always if it is a deuce.
At a rest stop bathroom or porta pottie, not a chance.

If there is soap then I don’t see why I shouldn’t wash my hands…

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Last Saturday my wife and I were watching some bands play at a bar. At one point I went to the men’s room to wash my hands (after eating a sloppy sandwich). When I walked in (I usually quickly scan the room), I noticed a short and very thick and muscular dude at one of the urinals. He reminded me of Danny Padilla. As I washed up, I imagined I would later start up a conversation with him regarding his training, etc. Well, he zipped up… and just left the men’s room! No hand washing! Even if I wanted to talk to him out there, I knew I couldn’t because it would mean I’d have to shake his HAND! A bit later, I saw him picking his teeth with his fingers.

Are there any T-dudes here who can honestly admit they don’t wash hands after a bathroom visit? Or are you all just as concerned with this stuff as I am?

[/quote]

Maybe he washed his hands before he pissed? That’s what I do anyways.

[quote]funkhauser wrote:
Maybe he got all weirded out by the staring and slow hand washing and just ran for the hills. [/quote]

HAHAHA!

A public restroom is never a good place to start up a conversation with strangers, unless you’re looking for gay sex.

And that guy grabbed the same door handle you did to get out of the restroom, when I worked in a factory there was an oldish guy who was very very paranoid about hygeine he would not open the restroom door to come out becuase he did not want to touch the handle, he would honestly wait in there for however long it took for someone else to enter so he could get out without touching the door handle.

Once when we knew he was in there alone we taped the door up on the outside saying out of order no entry, he waited in there for over an hour before he was forced tolet himself out!

I always wash, when I worked in a menatl hosp I washed before and after, I also wahed the tap handles, think about it you turn on the taps with your ‘dirty pee’ hands and then once your hands are clean you touch those same handle to turn the water off.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
And that guy grabbed the same door handle you did to get out of the restroom, when I worked in a factory there was an oldish guy who was very very paranoid about hygeine he would not open the restroom door to come out becuase he did not want to touch the handle, he would honestly wait in there for however long it took for someone else to enter so he could get out without touching the door handle.

Once when we knew he was in there alone we taped the door up on the outside saying out of order no entry, he waited in there for over an hour before he was forced tolet himself out!

I always wash, when I worked in a menatl hosp I washed before and after, I also wahed the tap handles, think about it you turn on the taps with your ‘dirty pee’ hands and then once your hands are clean you touch those same handle to turn the water off.[/quote]

This man must be an idiot. He could have grapped some clean TP or paper towel to cover his hand while he opened the door.

I’m kind of obsessive about handwashing. Buy I do spend a lot of time in a microbe lab and learning about infectious diseases . . so I do have some justification. I’m one of those dorks who carries alcohol gel around and use it after I wash my hands.

And do the paper towel thing for the door, sink faucet, and toilet flusher.

Home it’s even worse, but it’s fuckin’ sanitary, dammit!

If I smell bleach, I know it’s clean.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
funkhauser wrote:
Maybe he got all weirded out by the staring and slow hand washing and just ran for the hills.

HAHAHA!

A public restroom is never a good place to start up a conversation with strangers, unless you’re looking for gay sex.
[/quote]

My plan was to ask him outside of the restroom.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
He could have grapped some clean TP or paper towel to cover his hand while he opened the door.

[/quote]

I always do this.

Speaking of washing hands BEFORE handling cock:

I once read that many incidents of bladder/urethra infections in women can be attributed to their man’s dirty hands and/or penis. Men should always wash hands before handling themselves, and before getting their hands on their women.

Needless to say, my wife has never had any sort of infection, while her 2 friends are always dealing with some sort of infection down there.

I’m completely neurotic. First thing is to advance the paper towel, then wash my hands. Before turning off the water I dry off, then use the paper towel to turn the water off. Not done yet. I take more paper towel of course using the old towel to advance it. I then take my pee and flush with my foot if it’s not automatic. When leaving I open the door with the clean towel I haven’t used yet.

I also always carry Purell and sanitary wipes with me. When I grab a cart or a basket at the supermarket I wipe it down. It’s kind of funny when I say to someone in the lot “Can I take that cart for you?” then proceed to wipe it down in front of them. When I get back to my car I use the Purell.

Hmm, maybe this belongs in the What’s Your Oddity thread.

I don’t see what the big freakin’ deal is. Sometimes I wash, sometimes I don’t. Germs are good for ya, keeps the immune system strong!

What I don’t understand is the people who “wash” their hands and don’t use soap. They just run them under the water and then dry them off. What the hell good is that?

But let’s talk about what’s really wrong with this story. You were in a men’s bathroom, admiring the physique of someone and thinking about how you could strike up a conversation with him later. THAT’S THE REAL ISSUE!

I always thought sanitation is a good thing. I also think there are some people who are too obsessive about it.

Does antibacterial soap render our immune system irrelevant?

I pee with no hands. But i do the paper towel thing for the flusher/door handle.