Hand Model Thinks Her S**t Doesn't Stink

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
"Eye To Eye With Katie Couric: Being A Hand Model (CBS News) - YouTube

bump

… post no longer needed …

sorry forgot this forum just needs the url, spreading the word, this bitch is amazing

There’s a reason south park had an episode where they measured shit in “courics”.

who wipes her ass?

Did I miss it??? So whats her going rate for a HJ?

And he acts like she’s michael jordan
well millions of guys try basketball
how many people try hand modeling? who’s to say your girlfriend, sister, or wife, with the right
training lol, couldn’t hand model

LOL at “the skin is flawless”. Listening to her makes me want to kick puppies.

I do see why she would protect her hands but holy shit, she doesn’t even open windows. She probably has them insured for a shit load as well…which makes sense…but HEART SURGEONS don’t act like this and they have important hands as well…way more important to society than modeling.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I do see why she would protect her hands but holy shit, she doesn’t even open windows. She probably has them insured for a shit load as well…which makes sense…but HEART SURGEONS don’t act like this and they have important hands as well…way more important to society than modeling.[/quote]

lol good point about surgeons.

She sounds like she’d be a blast at parties :stuck_out_tongue:

I am actually most annoyed but her retarded slow hand motions.

I am actually most annoyed but her retarded slow hand motions.

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
…is it just me, or her hands abnormally large?[/quote]

Her fingers appear to be on the longer side, but it could just be the distractingly creepy was she waves them around. I fail to see anything even remotely remarkable about her mitts.

I’ve seen better.

I can see her future.

“It started with that paper cut. Then my thumb, index and middle fingers went into depression. That’s when they started gorging on donuts…”

She probably gives good hand jobs

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I can see her future.

“It started with that paper cut. Then my thumb, index and middle fingers went into depression. That’s when they started gorging on donuts…”[/quote]

Holy shit

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

I do see why she would protect her hands but holy shit, she doesn’t even open windows. She probably has them insured for a shit load as well…which makes sense…but HEART SURGEONS don’t act like this and they have important hands as well…way more important to society than modeling.[/quote]

lol good point about surgeons.

She sounds like she’d be a blast at parties :P[/quote]

There’s no way I could resist fucking with her if I saw her at a party. Like chasing her around with a hot iron or a cup of battery acid. Or continually ask her to give me a hand in the kitchen. Or ask her if she would mind bringing a cup of coffee to someone or carve the meat or pull something out of the stove for me before it burns or ask her to plug some electric appliance in or give my dog a treat or bring some firewood in from outside or stir the fire or hammer something back into place or…well, you get the point.