T Nation

Hancock (Movie)

I went to a screening of this tonight and I have to say it was pretty entertaining. The first half was funny as hell. The action was ok, and overall it was pretty good.

Charlize looks bomb also.

TLDR

I can’t fully endorse this and recommend theater tickets, but it was an enjoyable movie that is worth seeing.

I’m going to end up seeing it. Looks like its worth the time spent to watch it. If its better than the hulk, I’m there.

Like I said earlier, I’m seeing this regardless of what anyone says about it, but it’s good to know it’s entertaining.

How could you not like a drunk hobo superhero. That’s what I would be.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
How could you not like a drunk hobo superhero. That’s what I would be.[/quote]

Hoboman to the bar!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
How could you not like a drunk hobo superhero. That’s what I would be.

Hoboman to the bar![/quote]

He holds up a sign:

“Will fight Dr.Doom for Whiskey”

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
He holds up a sign:

“Will fight Dr.Doom for Whiskey”[/quote]

And I stand next to him with a sign:

“Will sleep with Wonder Woman for OG”

[quote]Makavali wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
He holds up a sign:

“Will fight Dr.Doom for Whiskey”

And I stand next to him with a sign:

“Will sleep with Wonder Woman for OG”[/quote]

Wait a damn minute. You can’t lose in that situation. You’re sleeping with WW to get with OG. You’re not taking a bullet for the team. You’re taking an orgasmic appetizer so you can get an even more orgasmic main course.

“Will fly you to airport for spare change”

That’s better.

I’ll take my win-win situation thanks. Wonder Woman should be a snap compared to OG. Because OG can make me coffee.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
I went to a screening of this tonight and I have to say it was pretty entertaining. The first half was funny as hell. The action was ok, and overall it was pretty good.

Charlize looks bomb also.

TLDR

I can’t fully endorse this and recommend theater tickets, but it was an enjoyable movie that is worth seeing.[/quote]

I must admit, I didn’t recognize Will Smith at first.

I can relate to the scene where the kid calls him a Bumb orwhat ever and he leans down and says to the kid “call me that one more time”. Kid dose and he launches the kid into the air.

I was at a house party and with my roommates, friends and little brother. Well my roommates get my brother smashed. Long story short this kid (I call him a kid b/c that is what Im about to make him look like) says im a Dickhead for letting my brother get drunk. I kinda had my back to him but I turn around and say to the kid “call me a dickhead one more time” so he bows and and sucks in some air and calls me a dick head again to my face so I beat the hell out of him.

Any who the movie isnt even out yet and my friends are calling me Handcock. Cant wait to see this movie looks funny

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
I can relate to the scene where the kid calls him a Bumb orwhat ever and he leans down and says to the kid “call me that one more time”. Kid dose and he launches the kid into the air.

I was at a house party and with my roommates, friends and little brother. Well my roommates get my brother smashed. Long story short this kid (I call him a kid b/c that is what Im about to make him look like) says im a Dickhead for letting my brother get drunk. I kinda had my back to him but I turn around and say to the kid “call me a dickhead one more time” so he bows and and sucks in some air and calls me a dick head again to my face so I beat the hell out of him.

Any who the movie isnt even out yet and my friends are calling me Handcock. Cant wait to see this movie looks funny[/quote]

…I think you have anger issues.

I’m gonna try see it, I like most of Will’s movies.

So you beat the shit out of a kid who is drunk? I know, next time drag an 90 year old lady out of her car and bash her head in for slowing you down.

[quote]Himora22 wrote:
I can relate to the scene where the kid calls him a Bumb orwhat ever and he leans down and says to the kid “call me that one more time”. Kid dose and he launches the kid into the air.

I was at a house party and with my roommates, friends and little brother. Well my roommates get my brother smashed. Long story short this kid (I call him a kid b/c that is what Im about to make him look like) says im a Dickhead for letting my brother get drunk. I kinda had my back to him but I turn around and say to the kid “call me a dickhead one more time” so he bows and and sucks in some air and calls me a dick head again to my face so I beat the hell out of him.

Any who the movie isnt even out yet and my friends are calling me Handcock. Cant wait to see this movie looks funny[/quote]

You’re my hero

Okay… I do want to see this, but it’s hard to buy the concept of a superhero that drinks all the time but can’t get drunk. Isn’t that kind of… dumb? I’ll see it regardless.

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
So you beat the shit out of a kid who is drunk? I know, next time drag an 90 year old lady out of her car and bash her head in for slowing you down.[/quote]

No he wasnt a kid and he wasnt drunk. He might have been a year or two younger than me. But that is whats wrong with alot of ppl they say and do things without thinking about what could happen to them. And if your going to swell up and get in someone face talking shit about something that has nothing to do with you then expect repercussions. I thinks its rather funny myself.

Cant wait to see the movie =)

So you beat the shit out of someone for calling you a dickhead… that YOU asked for? And he was drunk?
Well, looks like you ARE a dickhead.

I can’t imagine what you’d do if a total stranger called you worse.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So you beat the shit out of someone for calling you a dickhead… that YOU asked for? And he was drunk?
Well, looks like you ARE a dickhead.

I can’t imagine what you’d do if a total stranger called you worse.

[/quote]

WASN’T A KID AND WASN’T DRUNK.

Now lets stop hijacking this thread.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
So you beat the shit out of someone for calling you a dickhead… that YOU asked for? And he was drunk?
Well, looks like you ARE a dickhead.

I can’t imagine what you’d do if a total stranger called you worse.

WASN’T A KID AND WASN’T DRUNK.

Now lets stop hijacking this thread.[/quote]

LoL thank you for reading.

Cant wait to see the movie =)