Hamstrings- Pull

Can anyone help? yesterday i was playing in a soccer match and have pulled my hamstring (i think) i have a cup final in six days is there anything i can do to help speed up the healing process any input PLEASE!

It depends how bad you pulled your hamstring. If it is a bad pull a 3+ tear then I suggest you get it looked at by an orthopaedic doctor (who knows athletes). If it is a slight tear then you might risk tearing it more. The first thing you need to to do is ice it down and take some ibuprofen for the swelling. Stretch it also. Only stretch until you have pain. If this is too painful you should rest it for a while. It is not worth shredding for the rest of your life. The next thing I would do is find and ART practioner (there has been some article on ART on this site look in the search engine at this site) and try to see one as soon as possible. If you cannot find an ART practioner try to find the next best thing and find a massage therapist who knows trigger point therapy. Good luck and don’t risk tearing it more if it is really serious.