Hamstring Training with No Equipment

Hey coach and guys!

I an traveling for quite a while now and there are no gyms most of the times. Whenever I can I anchor my feet to something that fits for a Glute Ham Raise, but informatory
Unfortunately I can’t always find something that’s good enough.

How would you recommend working on the back side with no equipment? Sprinting in deep sand might work I reckon? If so, how would you implement??

Thank you!

[quote]Matan.Kadim wrote:
Hey coach and guys!

I an traveling for quite a while now and there are no gyms most of the times. Whenever I can I anchor my feet to something that fits for a Glute Ham Raise, but informatory
Unfortunately I can’t always find something that’s good enough.

How would you recommend working on the back side with no equipment? Sprinting in deep sand might work I reckon? If so, how would you implement??

Thank you![/quote]

Buy resistance bands (jumpstretch,elitefts, for example) and do band leg curls… a good set of resistance bands (not the cheap stuff with handles) can allow you to do all kind of exercises for most muscles. In my garage I use them for triceps extensions, rowing, leg curls, face pulls, etc.

Thanks coach!

I have not machine has not hamstring in my home gym

but with the resistance band I do these exercises in addition GHR, bases and exercises