Hamstring Injections?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
biscuite wrote:
Can we stick to the mans question please? Pissing and moning was not the …here comes the trailer park in me…Mother fucking question. The man asked a solid question that needs solid answers. Give the man some help(fact not assumption) or shut up. Take the “titty bump shit” somewhere else. I’m here to build muscle not bitch. As far as sources go…Pay your dues bro. Youll get what you want. I will help anyway I can or I will find you someone that knows.

Good luck man,
Bis

Bullshit advice needs to be called out - regardless of the thread.

It’s meatheaded misinformation like his that blackens the eye of our community. I have no patience for such crap. And regardless of how you think this thread should go or not - I am going to say what needs to be said to combat the rampant stupidity wrt AAS. [/quote]

First of all, test prop is an IGF-1 producing androgen which makes it perfect for site injection as there are IGF-1 receptors in muscle tissue… Secondly, any one should know that injecting ANY oil based aas into muscle tissue will expand the facia much like synthol. Given this FACT along with the presence of aas receptor sites in muscle tissue, how would site injection with the proper aas not work?

Also, Author L. Rea, in his book Chemical Muscle Enhancement lists fast acting esters as appropriate for site injection starting with acetate, then undecanoate, then propionate , and so on…

Lastly I will speak from my personal experience and say that it has worked for me in regards to calf injections…Just because someone seems to be a post whore with alot of posts does not mean they have the knowledge or the experience to advise on certain topics… You my friend, are in need of an attitude adjustment… I am sorry if I have invaded your little world, but I assure you and those others on this board that the knowledge and help that I seek convey is not BULLSHIT…

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
First of all, test prop is an IGF-1 producing androgen which makes it perfect for site injection as there are IGF-1 receptors in muscle tissue… Secondly, any ass would know that injecting ANY oil based aas into muscle tissue will expand the facia much like synthol. Given this FACT along with the presence of aas receptor sites in muscle tissue, how would site injection with the proper aas not work? [/quote]

Test Prop is not an androgen. Testosterone is. Prop is the ester. I am sure you were aware of this little fact. Test prop has to be de-esterfied in the body before it is useable. I am sure you knew this as well.

In point of this supposed fact - it is not the test prop that is expanding the muscle - but the fucking oil.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

Llewellyn says differently. I believe that even Hooker says differently. I’m going with the more respected folks, and you can have your Dr. Rea.

[quote]Lastly I will speak from my vast personal experience and say that it has worked for me in regards to calf injections…Just because someone seems to be a post whore with alot of posts does not mean they have the knowledge or the experience to advise on certain topics… You my friend, are in need of an attitude adjustment… I am sorry if I have invaded your little world, but I assure you and those others on this board that the knowledge and hepl that I seek convey is not BULLSHIT…
[/quote]

I don’t even know what the hell you just tried to say. All I know is that you are full of shit, and telling a kid that his muscles will grow because he shoots test prop into them is outright bullshit.

If you think it made your calves grow - then good for you. You must have some little fucking calves, or you are running a shitload of test in in them.

The mere fact that you think it is a smart idea to inject in the calves speaks volumes.

Man, are you for real…Sounds like you are running 500mgs of anadrol daily…I’ll bet you have BP problems as well as the inability to keep a meaningful relationship with anyone…You are not qualified to speak about my calves or anything else for that matter…Better stick to accounting and leave the BBing to those of us that are genuine and genuinly trying to help others…That being said, I choose to ignore you and you will go away Mr. “I think I know it all”. You truely are a legend in your own mind…

you would think that since the injection is site specific and intramuscular, that the site should receive some enhanced benefit. wouldn’t you??!!

However! since all benefit is acheived through the circulatory system, the initial injection point doesn’t matter. The compound is absorbed into the blood stream, and evenly distributed throughout the body.

All that site injections accomplish is promoting localized swelling via the volume of oil injected…a TEMPORARY condition.

Man, are you for real…Sounds like you are running 500mgs of anadrol daily…I’ll bet you have BP problems as well as the inability to keep a meaningful relationship with anyone…You are not qualified to speak about my calves or anything else for that matter…Better stick to accounting and leave the BBing to those of us that are genuine and genuinly trying to help others…That being said, I choose to ignore you and you will go away Mr. “I think I know it all”. You truely are a legend in your own mind…

[/quote]

You are another reason this community has a bad name. idiocy and stupidity are not something you should be proud of.

You have yet to give one fact in support of your position. Either there is no facts to support it, or you are too damn stupid to find them.

It’s okay to admit you are wrong, or full of shit, or just plain stupid.

One thing I can promise you is that I will not go away.

Why am I a know it all? Because I called bullshit on your bullshit? You are an embarrassment and should learn to just shut the fuck up.

Yes site growth is possible…
It is possible because of a stronger effect of anabolism (Read : More protein synthesis/less catabolism).

This in turn speeds up your Protein turn-over ratio or PTOR.It is important to note that everyone has different PTOR rates in varying muscles…

Example : Biceps…
On cycle they will have increased PTOR and more anabolism/less catobolism. Thats good and fine, but so will everything else too.

This still leaves us with the problem of how we can increase the size of everything, yet bring up lagging parts of the anatomy…
Enter “Localized Growth”…

By injecting base powder AAS (no ester) such as TNE (Test no ester), or short ester AAS (Acetates/propionates) or other growth factors that have localized growth effects such as IGF-1, L-R3 IGF-1 or Mechano growth factor, Insulin, PGE-1, PGF-2,etc. we can induce a “localized effect”…

That is to say you can speed up the PTOR, and slow down the catobolism in the localized area of injection, even more so than just doing a cycle of AAS…

With planning and a methodical approach one can actually use site injections to bring up symmetry and lagging muscle groups…

MAYBE…MAYBE…test no ester will have a small inclination to promote site growth. But there is no way in hell an esterfied test can even be considered until the ester is removed. That does not happen at the injection site. It only happens sysyemically - therefore no site specific growth. I don’t care what acronym you use to describe it - there is no site specific growth attributable to any esterfied hormone.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
MAYBE…MAYBE…test no ester will have a small inclination to promote site growth. But there is no way in hell an esterfied test can even be considered until the ester is removed. That does not happen at the injection site. It only happens sysyemically - therefore no site specific growth. I don’t care what acronym you use to describe it - there is no site specific growth attributable to any esterfied hormone. [/quote]

Damn, and I have been doing this for years with good results winning 2 BB titles and the respect of my peers…Must just be my imagination or something…Wish I was an accountant working out on my Bowflex during lunchbreak…LOL

Damn, and I have been doing this for years with good results winning 2 BB titles and the respect of my peers…Must just be my imagination or something…Wish I was an accountant working out on my Bowflex during lunchbreak…LOL[/quote]

Just because you have a little plastic trophy - or even 2 of them - does not mean you know dick about steroids. You have proven your stupidity here.

There are threads on other boards that are discussing this as well - and there are no posts supporting your idiocy.

Pretty sad when a Bowflexing accountant knows more about what you put in your body than you do. And that’s the problem with the community - too many stupid idiots like yourself thinking they are helping when you are doing nothing but spreading stupidity.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Damn, and I have been doing this for years with good results winning 2 BB titles and the respect of my peers…Must just be my imagination or something…Wish I was an accountant working out on my Bowflex during lunchbreak…LOL

Just because you have a little plastic trophy - or even 2 of them - does not mean you know dick about steroids. You have proven your stupidity here.

There are threads on other boards that are discussing this as well - and there are no posts supporting your idiocy.

Pretty sad when a Bowflexing accountant knows more about what you put in your body than you do. And that’s the problem with the community - too many stupid idiots like yourself thinking they are helping when you are doing nothing but spreading stupidity.

[/quote]

Stupidity…idiocity…You are ranting and offensive and the sad thing is you don’t care…You must be very lonely …do you want to talk about it? We are all good listeners here…What’s really bothering you?

BTW, you have not offered one iota of proof that spot injections do not work…all you do is degrade the individuals on this board that have different viewpoints or speak from experience, of which you obviously have none…Take your marbles and go play somewhere else will you and do us all a favor…You have become very boring…I will continue competing and, hopefully winning or placing well and you will dissapear into the abscurity of numerical hum drum…Goodbye and fuck off dip shit

Stupidity…idiocity…You are ranting and offensive and the sad thing is you don’t care…You must be very lonely …do you want to talk about it? We are all good listeners here…What’s really bothering you? [/quote]

Your stupidity is the problem. NOt just yours, but people like you that just perpetuate the bad image that the AAS community has.

No I degrade idiots like yourself. I have given plenty of proof. Besides - you were the one that made the bullshit statement. I asked you for proof. You have given none. No logic - just acronyms. Maybe that fools those retarded enough to listen to what you are yammering about, but you have to try a little harder over here in the deep end.

As for me going away - keep trying, sparky.

Maybe you should go polish your little trophies.

Pete… PM me if you run into anything. If I don’t know Ill find someone that doese. Sorry about the disrespect. This, in no way reflects on the others and T Nation as a whole. Hope the new year is good to you.

bis

Reading through this angry little thread from 2007. I recently started injecting into hams, and like it. I do both inner and outer. Lots of space to work with. I always pull the plunger back to check if I hit a vessel. Sometimes there’s pain a day later, but working them out, a bit of cardio, massaging, stretching, etc., moves the oil around, and the pain subsides. I actually prefer them now to glutes or quads, but will likely move elsewhere in a week or so. Tried shoulders once. Wasn’t a fan. Might try them again. My shoulders are decently sized, too.
Been pinning 500mg of test E every day, and 250mg of deca 3x a week. Very calm but confident feeling. Very happy, peaceful, solid. No significant anger issues, probably less than when on less gear. Blood pressure doesn’t feel bad, though I havent checked it. My sex drive has actually gone down, possibly from the deca, but not sure yet since I increased my test dose first, and later ramped up the deca from 500 to 750, but felt the sex drive drop before then.
I’m feeling as thought I’m growing by the day, and am loving it. Barely fit my shirts now. Trying to avoid AIs, as they make my tendons hurt even in small doses, and caber makes me suicidal even at low doses. Strangely my nips are less sensitive now than at lower doses. Already got gyno from lower doses, so at some point just gonna have that all removed.

Day or week?

…Day. Was doing 250/day. Wasn’t seeing the results I wanted. Also ran 50mg of dbol as a starter for 5 weeks. Saw virtually no size increase, maybe some strength. Mostly made my piss brown (took Tudca), and eventually very lethargic, so I believe it was legit–Maxtreme Pharma. I took Dbol long ago with similar results, different brand, pink pill. These were blue. I’ve read that some don’t get gains from Dbol, and I guess I’m one of them. One guy here said he and a bud ran the same gear, diet, workout, and he grew but his bud didn’t. Anadrol is worse for me–tons of acne, lethargy, massive heartburn, but no gains.
At any rate, now I’m making great gains in size and strength. I may tone back if BP gets too high, but so far I feel good. Part of the growth is likely water, estrogen, but I’m liking what’s happening. No lethargy. Piss is normal. I’ve read that many get good gains at under a gram, but I don’t seem to.
Main point, though, was that I’ve been pinning hams and like it so far. I’ve done a ton of reading here and elsewhere regarding gear dosage, and this is just the path I want to take currently. Less is better, but I’m getting better results from more. I’ve also read many mixed reviews on bridging length. Often enough guys say that 4 to 6 weeks is enough. I may try longer bridges in the future to let things reset. Also, some say that receptors need to reset, others say myostatin, and some even say that myostatin baselines after week 20. If so, not so for me because I’ve run gear for 20 weeks with initial gains, but no improvement in gains after week 20. …so just finding what works for me.
Interestingly some say that adding creatine with gear is useless, and it gives me insane pumps and increases. Just water weight? I dunno. It’s said that creatine can lower myostatin. Is that what’s happening? By how much? Whatever it is, when I add kre-alkalyn to my cycle, I blow up.

It would be hard to not make gains on 4,250 mg/wk of gear, unless you are like IFBB open pro level size.

FWIW, I don’t think this type of dosing is uncommon if we look at really developed enhanced physiques. I have two friends that have done similar. One told me when he was his biggest he took a vial of Test a week and would add things here and there to it. Another is taking 300 mg/day of Test E and 50 mg/day of Tren A. Really high dose Test does work better than low dose, and I don’t think the returns diminish as much as a lot of people believe.

That said, I don’t think it is healthy. I wouldn’t do it personally, but I don’t have goals to be a mass monster.

2 Likes

My goal is to be a fair mass monster. Not gonna run HGH. Hopefully it’ll work out. I’m not broke, so wasting money and gear isn’t a huge deal, and I’m generous with friends who are broke. Hopefully it’ll all work out, and I won’t get a stroke or heart attack. lol I really like what’s happening so far.

On a side note, noting lowered sex drive, I did take 6mg of aromasin yesterday, and sex drive increased by today, but pain in my injured shoulder also increased, so likely estrogen is running high, though I like it except for the lowered sex drive. I need to start running blood tests to dial things in more. I’ve had issues with dialing in between lowering estrogen and tendon and joint pain. What are seemingly very low doses of aromasin will markedly increase tendon and joint pain.

Can you post a faceless pic? I need to see what someone who runs that much test looks like.

I only recently ramped it up that high, but I’ll post a pic in a bit. I’m also currently not trying to stay lean. I’m just focussed on growing currently. This pic is running about 1500+500 deca for 6 weeks, prior to my ramp-up. Once I see sizes I like from my recent ramp-up, I’ll shoot more pics.

1 Like

Post a training and food log on the training log section. I think we need to follow this journey.

2 Likes