Hammer

Guys, i know a few of you bought his new book, couple of questions.
1 I wanted to print it out at Kinco’s and have it all bound, according to the dragondoor site it sounds as if the file can only be accessed from one computer. Is that right?
2 does the book cover his cone drills?
3 does it cover the 55 runs that were written about in the NU article on his training?? the 55 thing is is runs with bouts of accel/deceleration
4 The cost is pretty cheap, how does it compare to his 8 wk programs
and finally how many pages is it in Adobe.

Thanks to all, HAMMER

I haven’t bought the book yet but dragondoor will give you an e-mail address for their tech guy. Explain to him that you wish to print it out on another computer and he will send you an additional authorization code. Contact dragondoor at their toll free #.

Click on the book icon on the DD site and from that you can actually go to the contents info.

When i called and explain it they told me that they dont do that at this time? Do you know the tech guys name? Thanks ham

Hammer, I got an email saying there will be a printed version on June 25th, for the same price as the digital I think! You could save some headaches and wait a few weeks, that is what I am going to do! In faith, Matt

You can order the actual book today - I just did! Same price as digital! In faith, Matt

The lady on the phone was clueless but I sent an email and they explained how to do it. Thanks again for the info, Hammer

HAMMER, sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. The lady I spoke with was pretty clueless too. James at dataship was very helpful though. He answered all of my questions. -DanB