Hamburgers: The 'Hummers of Food'

I find it funny that people listen to a comic’s act and then become pretentious.

Just compromise and have a salad with your steak.

I mean if you’re going with that logic, people have only been on the earth for a very short time, yet have consumed a huge share of the earth’s resources. Also, for the first 70,000 years that humans were on earth, there were less than 200,000.

In the past fifty years, the world’s population has grown by more than three billion. And the growth rate is still huge. Something has to give…

Of course, if a comic says something, it automatically means that nobody else could have came to the same conclusion as well.

Life started somewhere around 3-4 billion years ago most likely. We’ve been around for around 100,000 years. I’m sure our existance isn’t going to change the fate of the earth all that much, and in another billion years, I doubt it will any different than it would if we suddenly started to drasically care about “going green,” or any such nonsense.

[quote]counterfeitsoda wrote:
Of course, if a comic says something, it automatically means that nobody else could have came to the same conclusion as well.

Life started somewhere around 3-4 billion years ago most likely. We’ve been around for around 100,000 years. I’m sure our existance isn’t going to change the fate of the earth all that much, and in another billion years, I doubt it will any different than it would if we suddenly started to drasically care about “going green,” or any such nonsense.[/quote]

Worst case scenario, Earth will be more like Mars in a few bil.

Mars is an okay planet.

Of course, in the end, is it really going to matter? Does anyone actually think the Earth will forever be a utopia as long as we take care to treat it nicely? We just happened to come along at a good time in the universe. That’s all.

[quote]Qualay wrote:
Something has to give…[/quote]

Yes, we have to give; cows a chance to be eaten before we are gone from the planet.

And we have to give Renée’s Gourmet Foods Inc ample time to make plenty of A1 Steak Sauce. Because that shit is needed…

see this is why environmentalists piss me off, first they say oh cows are linked to global warming, so we kill the cows off… with our stomachs. then they go on a stop eating animals rant. so we kill the cows and then they go out and scream animal abuse.

I think environmental assholes who put WAY too much effort into this sort of stuff are causing global warming.

sorry, I don’t mean to rant. I’m all for recycling, buying grass fed beef. and even buying a hybrid escalade for the sake of our planet. They just need to pick there battles that’s all.

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
see this is why environmentalists piss me off, first they say oh cows are linked to global warming, so we kill the cows off… with our stomachs. then they go on a stop eating animals rant. so we kill the cows and then they go out and scream animal abuse.

I think environmental assholes who put WAY too much effort into this sort of stuff are causing global warming.

sorry, I don’t mean to rant. I’m all for recycling, buying grass fed beef. and even buying a hybrid escalade for the sake of our planet. They just need to pick there battles that’s all. [/quote]

Everybody wants a cause. It doesn’t have to make sense, and they don’t have to really believe it. They just like the idea of it.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:

sorry, I don’t mean to rant. I’m all for recycling, buying grass fed beef. and even buying a hybrid escalade for the sake of our planet. They just need to pick there battles that’s all.

Everybody wants a cause. It doesn’t have to make sense, and they don’t have to really believe it. They just like the idea of it.[/quote]

and I like the idea of every girl in the world bieng a figure model that doesen’t mean I’m going to yell till i get my way.

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:

Everybody wants a cause. It doesn’t have to make sense, and they don’t have to really believe it. They just like the idea of it.

and I like the idea of every girl in the world bieng a figure model that doesen’t mean I’m going to yell till i get my way. [/quote]

But you’d probably feel better if you did.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:

and I like the idea of every girl in the world bieng a figure model that doesen’t mean I’m going to yell till i get my way.

But you’d probably feel better if you did.[/quote]

damn now I’m craving a double bacon cheeseburger and a figure model.

yelling until i got a figure model worked.

[quote]B rocK wrote:

[/quote]

Theres an idea convert all environmentalists into T men. we lock them in a gym for a month with nothing but Biotest supps and beef.

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Theres an idea convert all environmentalists into T men. we lock them in a gym for a month with nothing but Biotest supps and beef. [/quote]

And chicken wings if they’re good.

I’m going to have a hamburger AND steak for dinner tonight.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m going to have a hamburger AND steak for dinner tonight.[/quote]

Cows are a wonderful thing. They provide us with many wonderful things including glorious meat, milk, butter, and best of all the base for ice cream.

I work at home so that will balance out for a few of the cows that are farting up a storm.

Christopher

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
damn now I’m craving a double bacon cheeseburger and a figure model. [/quote]

Sounds good to me!

I had two burgers for lunch yesterday; and again today.

8oz of beef in each; yum!

[quote]B rocK wrote:
I had two burgers for lunch yesterday; and again today.

8oz of beef in each; yum![/quote]

The beef I opened yesterday smelled kinda bad. Not bad enough to not cook, just slightly off.

So I threw it away and used a fresher one.