Halotestin & Dbol Stack

Hey y’all,

I have a friend who’s considering a Halo/Dbol stack for 5 weeks, at moderate dosages. Then Clomid PCT afterwards to keep the gains.

I recommended that he do:

Weeks 1-5, 20mg Halo and 20mg Dbol per day, Monday to Friday

Week 6-7, Clomid 50mg ed.

He’s fairly inexperienced with AAS and doesn’t want to do injectables.

He was planning on doing the DBol, then the Halo, then the PCT. I’m not sure what dosages he was thinking of. What he’s going to get is 50 squares of PaperHalo, 50 squares of PaperBol, and 20 squares of PaperClo. The Halo and DBol squares are 10mg and the Clomid 50mg.

I know most of you would think it’s a lame cycle, but he’s not looking to bulk up, just add extra strength, hardness, tone and fullness. I think it’ll bring some desired results.

What would be the best way, stacking them together as I advised or using them consecutively?

r u fuckin crazy??? halo is the most toxic oral steroid on the liver, let alone stacking it with dbol. their both very harsh on the liver and “your friend” wants to stack them.

this is why steroids get a bad name. its un-educated people like this that fuck themselves up and ruin it for people that know what their doing. my suggestions: perfect the diet. you dont need powerful mass building roids to “harden” up. if he wants strength…the fuckin strength train!!! want to harden up? get a better diet!!! its that simple.

Dont do these together m8 too toxic.
If his diet and training are nailed. Get him too try 20/30mg dbol e/d for 4 weeks then normal p.c.t. and it must be for all 7 days of the week dont just do mon-fri.
Get him to read up also if he aint already

[quote]Hugearms69 wrote:
r u fuckin crazy??? halo is the most toxic oral steroid on the liver, let alone stacking it with dbol. their both very harsh on the liver and “your friend” wants to stack them.

this is why steroids get a bad name. its un-educated people like this that fuck themselves up and ruin it for people that know what their doing. my suggestions: perfect the diet. you dont need powerful mass building roids to “harden” up. if he wants strength…the fuckin strength train!!! want to harden up? get a better diet!!! its that simple.[/quote]

I don’t know man, I can’t make decisions for him. That’s what he wants. I’m not talking about myself, BTW. I’ve just finished up a cycle of Test E and am fairly experienced and educated.

Anadrol is also one of the most toxic AAS, yet I myself have stacked that safely with oral Winstrol, without turning yellow. The liver toxicity issue is overemphasized, IMO. Hard partying and alcohol is probably harder on the liver than a short cycle of oral steroids.

I wouldn’t choose Halo myself. But I did recommend to keep the dosages small and duration short. 20mg of Halotestin and 20mg of DBol is not too harsh at all, when considering that it’s normal to do up to 100mg of DBol daily, or stack 100-150mg Anadrol with say 30mg of Winstrol, both of which are liver toxic.

I’ll probably recommend a switch of the Halo for something else…But IF this guy were to do Halo, what’s the safest and most effective way to do it? We’re on a steroid message board here, so I’m not talking about hardening up through dieting or strength training. That belongs in the other sections of this forum.

[quote]headcrazy wrote:
Dont do these together m8 too toxic.
If his diet and training are nailed. Get him too try 20/30mg dbol e/d for 4 weeks then normal p.c.t. and it must be for all 7 days of the week dont just do mon-fri.
Get him to read up also if he aint already[/quote]

Okay, so you think stacking them together at 20mg each would be too toxic?

Halo cycles can be up to 40mg ed for 6 weeks.

So would it be better to do DBol at around 30mg for 3 weeks, then switch to Halo at 30mg for 3 weeks? It would be less toxic, liver-wise, than 40mg of Halo for 6 weeks straight.

I’ve already got him to read up a bit and this is what he chose. lol…but everyone makes different personal decisions and I can’t say it’s crazy because I’ve done a similarly toxic compound (but for different goals).

ok, im not gonna argue with you. im a premed student, i want to be a doctor, i shouldnt try to you down from this, i could use the business in a few years when you both need new livers.

Just thinking logically here, doing 40mg of Halo would be more toxic than doing 20mg of Halo and 20mg of a less toxic compound…isn’t that correct, or are there other factors to take into account such as the interaction and combination of the chemicals themselves.

Fuck, one almost has to be a molecular biologist to be considered qualified to do steroids on this board.

halo is really harsh. doing 6 weeks at 40mg seems like a bad idea to me but if you are cool with that then 20mg halo and 20mg dbol is no worse.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Just thinking logically here, doing 40mg of Halo would be more toxic than doing 20mg of Halo and 20mg of a less toxic compound…isn’t that correct, or are there other factors to take into account such as the interaction and combination of the chemicals themselves.

Fuck, one almost has to be a molecular biologist to be considered qualified to do steroids on this board.[/quote]

While some people do use Halo at 40mg ED, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Your friend should either use something else instead of the Halo or drop the dose to 10mg ED. That plus 20mg dbol is going to give significant results.

If it was me, I would stack the dbol with primo or proviron.

(Edit) Mick Hart recommends dbol only for a beginner cycle. He suggests a pyramiding of intake: 15,25,40,50,50,40,25,15 mg ED for weeks 1-8. Also suggests 10mg ED nolva.

1 Like

if this guy is dead set on it…why not just do 30-40 mg d-bol ED for 3-4 weeks, with 10 mg Halo pre-training. a much better option IMO…only if he is unwilling to drop it from his stack.

I like what the last to gents had to say. I also like the idea of more dbol and less halo. 50mg of dbol is a moderate and decent dosage that should yield tangible results. Shoot even 75mg is do-able for a month or so without severe consequences IMO.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
I like what the last to gents had to say. I also like the idea of more dbol and less halo. 50mg of dbol is a moderate and decent dosage that should yield tangible results. Shoot even 75mg is do-able for a month or so without severe consequences IMO.[/quote]

I agree too, but was wondering if I should advise him to switch to AnaVar instead of Halo. It should have a similar cutting/hardening effect, without the harshness and toxicity. But then again, he’s looking for the extra drive and aggression.

I don’t think friends should let friends fuck their livers up, in any case. I admit, a few of my buddies are what you would consider douchebags, the type of guys who like to wear designer clothes, and only want to work out so they can show their little bulging arms and abs on the beach, or look like something on the cover of Men’s Health magazine, but at least I think they’re doing something positive by working out, no matter what the motivation may be.

They’re younger guys around 21-23 while I’m 29 and they kinda see me as a role model, as I’ve inspired them to go for these physical goals of self-improvement. I think it’s more positive to be a buff young douchebag, than say, a fatassed, unfit bum doing nothing, or a drug addict doing crack/coke/heroin, or a lazy stoner, or a video game freak.

So yeah, I’d like to provide them decent advice on AAS use as they’ve made the decision for themselves already and are only experimenting with small/moderate doses of orals.

This particular friend has done a couple of dbol only cycles before, and is looking for something a bit different this time, hence the choice of Halo.

Just a quick observation: Halo and dbol are both class II (non-AR-mediated) compounds. Your friend would see better results by stacking either one of them with a class I compound (such as oxandrolone, primobolan, nandrolone, trenbolone) and would also put less stress on his liver.

Since he wants to go the paper route and avoid injectables, that would suggest these options:

PaperHalo + PaperVar
PaperHalo + PaperPrimo
PaperBol + PaperVar
PaperBol + PaperPrimo

[quote]jwillow wrote:
Just a quick observation: Halo and dbol are both class II (non-AR-mediated) compounds. Your friend would see better results by stacking either one of them with a class I compound (such as oxandrolone, primobolan, nandrolone, trenbolone) and would also put less stress on his liver.

Since he wants to go the paper route and avoid injectables, that would suggest these options:

PaperHalo + PaperVar
PaperHalo + PaperPrimo
PaperBol + PaperVar
PaperBol + PaperPrimo
[/quote]

Yes, that makes perfect sense. I knew something didn’t quite sound right about using DBol with Halo in a cycle or stack, and now I remember what it is, with them both being Class II compounds.

At those doses, I doubt anyone is going to do any real damage to their body. Then again, they probably won’t get whole lot stronger either. Unless halo grows on trees where you boys come from, it would probably cheaper and much more effective to skip the halo and double the dbol dosage. Though some may disagree with me on this.

I would tell your friend to get over his fear of needles and go for this

W 1-8 Primo depot 600mg/w
W 1-4 DBol 30mg/d