Halotestin and Anger

Been reading up on Halotestion just out of intrest, and in every peice of infomation about its affects on anger are always mentioned.

does anyone know if its affects on anger are actually noticable? ive read that fighters and powerlifters take mabye 10mg in morning and 10mg just befoe a fight/lift to get the benifts of extra anger…is it that fast to start working in the body? would a fighter for instance lookng for more aggression be able to take say 20mg only the days he fights or would he have to take a prolonged cycle of it like 30-40mg ED for 4weeks to see more aggression,

same with the powerlifter would taking 20mg only on the days of a competition increase his strength a alot.

The impression i’ve gotten from the infomation about halotestn is that its a very potent drug used for spesific purposes and is usually only used on the days of a fight/game/competition to get the benifits.

anybody care to shed some light on this drug?

It can be used every day without anger problems in balanced individuals.
My friend takes it regularly and he successfully competes in amateur boxing matches in the middle weight class.
He says the liver damage is over-rated similar to anadrol.
It is a great strength drug and doesnt cause the bulk or water gain like anadrol or dbol although it does get u the ripped look…

I have acquired a quantity but i am saving it for a future cycle since my current cycle is stacked enough !

A low dose in the morning as a “pre-fight” would take a while to suppress you.

I dont know how often you fight, dosing once a week would not have serious effects on your HPTA function for some time.

I however doubt you would notice much REAL benefit from 20mgs the day of.

Most of the “effect” would be all in your head.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
A low dose in the morning as a “pre-fight” would take a while to suppress you.

I dont know how often you fight, dosing once a week would not have serious effects on your HPTA function for some time.

I however doubt you would notice much REAL benefit from 20mgs the day of.

Most of the “effect” would be all in your head.[/quote]

he doesnnt use it “pre fight” only

he uses it in 6 weeks cycles just as you would anadrol or dbol

long term id say the liver damage may increase but he has a couple of months off between cycles

i would agree that if you were only popping a tab before a fight the results would be minimal at best

its a steroid,its not magic !

There is no reason to use halo only cycles.

In cycles it will cause suppression, and as it doesn’t do much in terms of building muscle your gaining next to nothing.

Youd have the problem of recovery without the gains of a cycle, youd probably be just slightly worse off after the cycle.

I would recommend something like var if your just looking for a short cycle to give a little boost that will not contribute to weight gain.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

In cycles it will cause suppression, and as it doesn’t do much in terms of building muscle your gaining next to nothing.

Youd have the problem of recovery without the gains of a cycle, youd probably be just slightly worse off after the cycle.

I would recommend something like var if your just looking for a short cycle to give a little boost that will not contribute to weight gain.
[/quote]

its not halo exclusively ,
its usually sustanon/test for 10 weeks and halo
for the first 6 weeks
its not your typical cycle i know
but he seems to enjoy it

[quote]ironmiketyson wrote:
Westclock wrote:

its not halo exclusively ,
its usually sustanon/test for 10 weeks and halo
for the first 6 weeks
its not your typical cycle i know
but he seems to enjoy it
[/quote]

I dont understand the point of using halo if your using test.

halo would be in an attempt to avoid weight gain near meet time, and still boost strength.

If your running test, then that kinda went out the window.

If your just running a training cycle youd do better to use test, dbol/drol, and tren.

Halo is a very specific drug that has only a handful of uses. Its not usually used in general cycles.

Halotestin is great for competitions.

If your not a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or some kind of athlete, you can forget using Halotestin because it would not be necessary whatsoever.