T Nation

Halotestin + Anadrol?

How do you convince a guy NOT to stack halotestin and anadrol? My powerlifting cousin is a veteran is steroid usage, and he’s taking a risk by stacking these two. He says that the strength he’ll get from both would be unreal, but as far as I know, those two are extremely toxic to the liver. He says it’s “worth the risk” since he’ll be doing it for only 4 weeks, and he’s not convinced with my argument.

Those are probably the two harshest steroids when it comes to liver function. Because he is only doing it for 4 weeks and if he takes some supplements for liver support it is possible to avoid severe liver damage however it is still not a good idea. True, it will lead to some large strength increases but those increases will disappear as fast as they came on once use is stopped. Unless he stacks in some injectables like test he can expect to lose a large percentage of the strength he gets from the combo.

If he is experienced in AAS use then he may be expecting this, possibly peaking for a contest. But make sure he is aware that he will not make permanent gains.

Yeah, he’s aware of the losses. He just wants to PR really bad. Apparently, he’s also gonna inject some Masteron some point in the cycle, although I’m not sure whether this will keep his strength.

I think that mast is an odd compound to mix with drol and halos, especially for strength.

The main flaw I see is the lack of maintainable gains. If he is already aware of this then I don’t know what else to tell him.

He can do whatever he likes - it is a free country. He is welcome to neglect your advices and end up in hospital with a failing liver or at BEST a bad case of jaundice and never being able to use gear or drink alcohol again.

If he isnt meant to lift that weight without mixing those 2 drugs, he isnt meant to lift it.

How about a compromise… one of the compounds at a time - and Halo is still a highly fuckin toxic drug AFAIK

Joe

Oh please, you guys don’t even know the dosages and proclaim liver failure, which is rare with anabolic steroids even with very long use, and the like, in 4 weeks of use. Parrots, all of you.

He’ll be fine, unless he has a disorder already. His liver enzymes will be elevated, that’s it. Best to have a check-up before and after.

Check up on both the length and doses of anadrol and halo used for medical purposes. Some of you parrots might get an eye-opener.

[quote]Malchir wrote:
Oh please, you guys don’t even know the dosages and proclaim liver failure, which is rare with anabolic steroids even with very long use, and the like, in 4 weeks of use. Parrots, all of you.

He’ll be fine, unless he has a disorder already. His liver enzymes will be elevated, that’s it. Best to have a check-up before and after.

Check up on both the length and doses of anadrol and halo used for medical purposes. Some of you parrots might get an eye-opener.[/quote]

Since you want the dosages…

Anadrol: 100 mg/day
Halotestin: 30 mg/day

Any thoughts?

EDIT: He doses primrose oil 5000 mg/day.