Halodrol - Need Help First Time

I was wondering if you guys know anything about Halodrol? I have a buddy on my baseball team that has used it and he really liked it. I was wondering if you guys could tell me anything about.

One of my training partners is using it right now. He’s been making some SICK strength gains but he’s been getting some really bad nose bleeds when he really strains. Also he said it makes him feel kinda sick all the time.

I think it would be a great drug for a quick 3-4 week cycle for strength gains only. Its way to harsh to go on for longer and other than making you look a little harder, by itself does next to nothing to help you put on size.

I’m going to take some for 4 weeks when I’m 6 weeks out from my next meet, just before I deload but I’m also hitting test and EQ. What ever you do drink water like its going out of style and keep the cycle short.

personally ive heard mostly bad, try searching this forum, there is already tons of threads.

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
One of my training partners is using it right now. He’s been making some SICK strength gains but he’s been getting some really bad nose bleeds when he really strains. Also he said it makes him feel kinda sick all the time.

I think it would be a great drug for a quick 3-4 week cycle for strength gains only. Its way to harsh to go on for longer and other than making you look a little harder, by itself does next to nothing to help you put on size.

I’m going to take some for 4 weeks when I’m 6 weeks out from my next meet, just before I deload but I’m also hitting test and EQ. What ever you do drink water like its going out of style and keep the cycle short.[/quote]

The guy on my baseball team made some really good strength gains especially in his arm strength and thats all I’m really looking for is that extra bit of arm of strength. Being a pitcher and everthing I’m not looking for to much size. Thanks for the reply.