Halodrol Liquigels

I was wondering if anybody had gotten results from the new Halodrol liquigels? Also,I wanted to know if somebody could tell me if it acted like a pro-hormone by shutting the test down or not? If somebody could reply, I would be grateful.

[quote]randal_t wrote:
I was wondering if anybody had gotten results from the new Halodrol liquigels? Also,I wanted to know if somebody could tell me if it acted like a pro-hormone by shutting the test down or not? If somebody could reply, I would be grateful. [/quote]

Never heard of liq. gels. I don’t know what all this Halo interest is lately but I would avoid it. Its extremely harsh on your body. More so even than anadrol. Also its only really effective for increasing strength and aggression. The size gains are minimal if any. You WILL feel like crap after 2-3 weeks of Halo. It will shut you down. If this is your 1st cycle and by the sounds of your thread it is, you’d have to be stupid to use Halo. Its only real application is in strength sports and MMA. Stick to Test Enanthate at 500mg/wk and don’t be a pussy about needles.

[quote]randal_t wrote:
I was wondering if anybody had gotten results from the new Halodrol liquigels? Also,I wanted to know if somebody could tell me if it acted like a pro-hormone by shutting the test down or not? If somebody could reply, I would be grateful. [/quote]

Junk, Junk, Junk…This is not like the original Haladrol-50. Not worth the money…

No it will not shut you down, and no its not a pro-hormone.

[quote]iannotti wrote:
randal_t wrote:
I was wondering if anybody had gotten results from the new Halodrol liquigels? Also,I wanted to know if somebody could tell me if it acted like a pro-hormone by shutting the test down or not? If somebody could reply, I would be grateful.

Junk, Junk, Junk…This is not like the original Haladrol-50. Not worth the money…

No it will not shut you down, and no its not a pro-hormone.[/quote]

I think its a little premature to be calling this product junk. It seems a s though Gaspari is putting out pretty quality stuff, and trying to back it with testing as well. He says to use the liqui-gels for a 40 or 50 day cycle, and then follow up with his Novedex XT product. Lets give it a little time, it`s my guess that it will work well for some, and not for others.

Thanks for the input. I have heard the same as Slerg about the novadex. I was just wondering, I dont believe any of the sales pitches, and I wanted real answers. It would be my first cycle, but I have put lots of research into PH’s, but I dont want to use the things due to it tweaking my natural test levels.

My age is a little risky to take this stuff, so I was looking for a non-ph. I knew the old stuff was good, but it was harsh on the body.

I will say that there are pro’s and con’s. I have a close friend/customer who has bought the Halodrol-50. I haven’t personally tried it but was very interested because he said he got some awesome gains and strength increases, and so I was jacked to try it, then the other day he went to his optometrist(eye doctor) and the doctor said that he had a for of cataracts that is usually cuased by steroid use.

So needless to say since he is drug-free besides the Halodrol he got awesome muscle gains but serious heatlh issues. So be careful.

Not that I want to be anyones guinea pig, but I am starting a cycle of Halodrol Liquigels.  To further benefit the community here on T-Nation I am going to track my stats and gains. I am 32, 177lbs. 19.5% bodyfat, and 55% water as of 05/03/2007.  

I am an intermediate bodybuilder, been lifting since senior year off and on, the past three years have been solid.  I also work my ass off in the construction industry 5-6 days a week.  To avoid overtraining my schedule is this: lift 3x a week never consecutive.  Split this way Chest, abs, and back.  Arms and shoulders. Lower body.  Cardio before lifts and once a week full on session of 30-45 min.

I consume close to 5,ooo kcals a day, mostly whole foods...the usual, nothing special. I supplement with Animal Pak, Animal Stak, Creatine Transport, Glutamine, and Muscle Milk shakes.

I am going to take the minimum dosage which is 1 gelltab a day to start the first week, provided I feel comfortable with increasing the dosage... the second week: 2 a day a.m. and p.m. with meals.  

I am NOT following the Gaspari Neo Max Stack which is Halodrol, Size On, and Novedex XT.  Based on my research Novedex XT seems to be more of a risk than Halodrol!  But then again there is a risk reward ratio to everything, and prohormone therapy has some risks. Anabolic steroids have their own risks that I prefer not to take, hence my experiment with something legal.

I welcome anyones comments and suggestions.

[quote]Ironworker wrote:
Not that I want to be anyones guinea pig, but I am starting a cycle of Halodrol Liquigels. To further benefit the community here on T-Nation I am going to track my stats and gains. I am 32, 177lbs. 19.5% bodyfat, and 55% water as of 05/03/2007.

I am an intermediate bodybuilder, been lifting since senior year off and on, the past three years have been solid.  I also work my ass off in the construction industry 5-6 days a week.  To avoid overtraining my schedule is this: lift 3x a week never consecutive.  Split this way Chest, abs, and back.  Arms and shoulders. Lower body.  Cardio before lifts and once a week full on session of 30-45 min.

I consume close to 5,ooo kcals a day, mostly whole foods...the usual, nothing special. I supplement with Animal Pak, Animal Stak, Creatine Transport, Glutamine, and Muscle Milk shakes.

I am going to take the minimum dosage which is 1 gelltab a day to start the first week, provided I feel comfortable with increasing the dosage... the second week: 2 a day a.m. and p.m. with meals.  

I am NOT following the Gaspari Neo Max Stack which is Halodrol, Size On, and Novedex XT.  Based on my research Novedex XT seems to be more of a risk than Halodrol!  But then again there is a risk reward ratio to everything, and prohormone therapy has some risks. Anabolic steroids have their own risks that I prefer not to take, hence my experiment with something legal.

I welcome anyones comments and suggestions.
  [/quote]

Just joined these boards and have one post? Sounds like a shill to me…

NetNutri sells the same ingredients in H-50 by another brand. Ive used it and it seems to be exactly the same thing.

[quote]Ironworker wrote:
Not that I want to be anyones guinea pig, but I am starting a cycle of Halodrol Liquigels. To further benefit the community here on T-Nation I am going to track my stats and gains. I am 32, 177lbs. 19.5% bodyfat, and 55% water as of 05/03/2007.

[/quote]

At 177 lbs. and 19.5 % body fat, consuming 5000 cals. per day???
I hope you are not serious.
What kind of intermediate bodybuilder are you? That does not sound close to any type of a bodybuilder. I bet you also do curls in the squat rack.