T Nation

Halodrol Liquidgels

im 18 and i just started working out 1 month ago, i started a cycle of halodrol liquidgels and im now 2 weeks in. I deffinatly feel stronger, but not that much bigger so yesterday i started to take CE2 platinum creatine. Any comments on either or is there something better that anyone can reccommend to take with Halodrol Liquidgels

[quote]Moregaen wrote:
im 18 and i just started working out 1 month ago, i started a cycle of halodrol liquidgels and im now 2 weeks in. I deffinatly feel stronger, but not that much bigger so yesterday i started to take CE2 platinum creatine. Any comments on either or is there something better that anyone can reccommend to take with Halodrol Liquidgels[/quote]

are you serious?

rofl hes on halo yall derdur.

Theres been alot of this shit popping up lately.

I dont blame the posters, I blame the supplement companies, this is just damn false advertising, its a legal gray area Im sure.

you should add protein powder.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

I dont blame the posters, I blame the supplement companies, this is just damn false advertising, its a legal gray area Im sure.[/quote]

looked it up

Halodrol-50 is no longer made or distributed by Gaspari Nutrition (discontinued, get what is left at select online retailers and NO I do not know which ones have any left… and NO we do NOT have any that we are holding, we havent made any in at least 6 months). Halodrol-50 was strictly a prohormonal product. It has been replaced by Halodrol Liquigels which is predominantly a non-prohormonal product (Halodrol Liquigels does contain DHEA which is a DSHEA compliant prohormone to testosterone). Halodrol-50 contained 1 (one) active ingredient only (the prohormone) while Halodrol Liquigels contain 5 (five) active ingredients of which only 1 (one), DHEA is a prohormone. Thus, 80% of Halodrol Liquigels is non-prohormonal (the product contains Arachidonic Acid*, an anti-aromatic, an Russian ecdysterone, and a SHBG effector as well as DHEA).

meaning this is total crap
and this needs to be in the steroid forum so it can get the attention it rightfully deserves.

basicly you are taking something you have no idea what it is,mainly cause they dont say what it is.
and you claim are wexpecting results in 1 month of training.
not only that but you taken this 2 weeks and dont see anything yet,how can you get results

there is so much wrong with this troll tha tI have no idea what to say first

[quote]Nich wrote:
Westclock wrote:

I dont blame the posters, I blame the supplement companies, this is just damn false advertising, its a legal gray area Im sure.

looked it up

Halodrol-50 is no longer made or distributed by Gaspari Nutrition (discontinued, get what is left at select online retailers and NO I do not know which ones have any left… and NO we do NOT have any that we are holding, we havent made any in at least 6 months). Halodrol-50 was strictly a prohormonal product. It has been replaced by Halodrol Liquigels which is predominantly a non-prohormonal product (Halodrol Liquigels does contain DHEA which is a DSHEA compliant prohormone to testosterone). Halodrol-50 contained 1 (one) active ingredient only (the prohormone) while Halodrol Liquigels contain 5 (five) active ingredients of which only 1 (one), DHEA is a prohormone. Thus, 80% of Halodrol Liquigels is non-prohormonal (the product contains Arachidonic Acid*, an anti-aromatic, an Russian ecdysterone, and a SHBG effector as well as DHEA).

meaning this is total crap
and this needs to be in the steroid forum so it can get the attention it rightfully deserves.

basicly you are taking something you have no idea what it is,mainly cause they dont say what it is.
and you claim are wexpecting results in 1 month of training.
not only that but you taken this 2 weeks and dont see anything yet,how can you get results

there is so much wrong with this troll tha tI have no idea what to say first[/quote]

If hes talking about what I think hes talking about…

Its just a NO booster in pill form dressed up to look like the old halo prohormones.

Its complete bullshit.

They name it like a steroid, put it in a box that makes it look like a steroid, and then sell it to kids who dont know better.

its false advertising, they are selling fake steroids, and people fall for it.

here is why I like Biotest,the products they sell,for the most part,work.and they are real with what they have in thier stuff,again for the most part.

you can have a supplement company that sells rice flower and caffine in a pill and claim that its some great NO booster or some great stimulant that burns fat and makes you look like a greek god,they then hide the ingr. behind the words propiatary blend.
which is legal,shady,but legal

and all supplement companies will take an existing product,rename it,make great claims.
and then say after the claims “results,not typical”.
ya they are not typical because they are total crap.

when you find something that works,stick with it.most do not work.
and honestly for some 18 year old kid.
you are not getting stronger from the pills,its all in your head.
called a placebo.
eat and lift and you will have the same results
after 1 months you will see some strength but you will not see allot of progress.its because you are getting stronger,they are called newbie gains.

and with any product I dont care even if they are real steroids you WILL NOT see anything in 2 weeks of taking it. and if you are wanting to take them DON’T,you should reach your max potiental first,otherwise the ywill do nothing for you,may even hurt you.
changing your body takes time,and work without the time or the work you will not see anything.

stop taking these things,eat food,good quality food (visit the stickies)
get a work out plan I suggest starting strength 5x5 to everyone almost.
be patient,
learn how to time your food and your supplements

only supplements I would say is to get a good quality protein to bring it up to match your body weight I try for 1gm per pound.

fish oil is a must fish oil every meal.
milk every meal
protein shake in the am/pm/and after working out

lift progressivly heavier things and you will grow and change
NOTHING YOU BUY IN THE STORE WILL GIVE YOU STEROID LIKE RESULTS.
if its in a store its crap

why the hell is everyone always looking for a magic pill anyways,stop it.

you could have spent your 50 dollars and get chicken or beef or some other animal to chew on.

[quote]Moregaen wrote:
im 18 and i just started working out 1 month ago, i started a cycle of halodrol liquidgels and im now 2 weeks in. I deffinatly feel stronger, but not that much bigger so yesterday i started to take CE2 platinum creatine. Any comments on either or is there something better that anyone can reccommend to take with Halodrol Liquidgels[/quote]

i would reccomend taking a healthy dose of some freaking balls with your halodrol. you just started working out why not try working for your gains

I need help.

As we know, Gaspari payed its reps to fill different forums (like bodybuilding.com) with “good” reviews of their product.
I let them to convince me with that, and decided to try Halodrol liquigels.

I was coming out of a hydroxycut cycle from summer, when i started taking halodrol. I started using 3 gelcaps. The first 2 or 3 days what i got from it was fantastic, really notorious by everybody around me.

After the 4th day, the gains decreased, and i started to get puffy appearance. I called Gaspari, and as i weight 196 lbs a rep told me to take just 2 gelcaps. I called since i’m a student and the lethargy and sleepiness i was getting was unbearable. Also, one of my knees started to make a sound when going up the stairs (i live in the 3rd level).

I still was having a clean diet, and making cardio for 45 minutes every day, and even though i was getting puffier appearance… what the heck??

I decided to stop that crap. Then i noticed that one side of my chest has some little lumps in the lower area. The other side also had that but less. The nipples, specially the left, was puffy, and was getting clearer in color (normally it was dark brown, it was getting light brown!).

Since i got the Novedex xt with the halodrol, after stopping hlg, i started to use Novedex fearing it was gyno.

Today i’ve been taking Novedex xt for 5 or 6 days maybe, and the puffiness or the lumps in the chest have disappeared. Yesterday i decided to re-start taking Halodrol 1 per day (since it has 6 oxo), and before bed Novedex xt, but the symptoms of what i believe is gyno still do not cede.

Can anyone tell me in how long, using Novedex xt, it will disappear?
Should i continue using the halodrol crap along with Novedex xt?
Is it normal to get this result from Halodrol?
Is there a more effective way to get rid forever of (what i think is) gyno? (i’ve been having that for a couple of days, maybe 4 or 5.

Thanks in advance.