Halodrol Day 8

On my last post i had said that i did not notice much improvement on strength or size. today i worked out chest and triceps and had a great workout. deffinitly noticed gains in strength. on flat bench,incline,and decline my max went up ten pounds. i was pressing 70 lb db’s on incline no problem. i used to struggle after 5 or 6 and today i hit 12 reps and could have kept going.

i do weighted dips for triceps and i would only get about 5 reps per set on a 35 lb weight and today i did 3 sets of 10 reps and felt great. the pump was great and my energy level was up. tomarrow im hitting my mid section and i cant wait.

[quote]bostonhack wrote:
On my last post i had said that i did not notice much improvement on strength or size. today i worked out chest and triceps and had a great workout. deffinitly noticed gains in strength. on flat bench,incline,and decline my max went up ten pounds. i was pressing 70 lb db’s on incline no problem. i used to struggle after 5 or 6 and today i hit 12 reps and could have kept going.

i do weighted dips for triceps and i would only get about 5 reps per set on a 35 lb weight and today i did 3 sets of 10 reps and felt great. the pump was great and my energy level was up. tomarrow im hitting my mid section and i cant wait. [/quote]

Sweet. Crunches, leg raises, then smoothies at my place. Be careful though those midsection pumps are intense.

Sorry couldn’t help myself.

hey good job, dont let those kinda guys get u down.every one has to start some where.i used to max 135 now i max 405. it will come in due time . keep working hard and and u will get to where your trying to get. good luck

Nice, keep the details coming. Did you get the first run or second run of Halodrol?

Always give a supplement atleast two weeks to feel something off it, unless its a fat burner with caffeine in it then about a 1/2hr!!!

I love a good pump, glad its picking up the pace for ya.

i am now on day 16 and as far as my progress goes ive deffinitely had strength gains and put on some weight. my max on bench went up 20 lbs when i did chest 2 days ago and everything else has gone up. physically i havent noticed a whole lot my muscles feel solid all around but im deffinitely not ripped with muscle. people at work have said they notice ive got bigger but my look is much bulkier with solid muscle but not ripped. my workouts are still great with good pumps and like i said the strength gains have been really good. tomarrow im doing legs so ill see what kind of progress ive got there.

What are you taking for your PCT and when are you going to start it? Any idea if you got the first or second run of Halodrol?