Halo 3/Reach Group Enlist Today!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
I’ve been playing the beta the last few days - pretty awesome.

I love the jet-pack - it reminds me of Tribes from back in the day. [/quote]

Well sign up, what are you waiting for!

V[/quote]

Well, first of all I’m not much for being super-competitive. I like to smoke a bowl when I game and just have fun.

I mean, I can be a good teamplayer, and I am, but I’m not that great a shooter and I’m more in it for the fun. But thanks anyway. : ) [/quote]

Whats that supposed to mean? You think we don’t like to have fun? I just don’t want to play with people who do stupid shit like team kill me or kill me for the sniper or drop out of a game if they are getting ass pounded in the first 30 seconds.

All the other shit is just hubris, I’m not a pro or anything, I take pride in killing for sure, but I still would rather have fun with buddies ya know.

V

Of course, I’m sure that you like to have fun - relax. ; )

I’ve just been on Live since it launched and, not being godly at these games, I’ve recieved my share of shit from uber-players who basically don’t want to play with me because I don’t have “mad skillz”.

I actually have a website for my Xbox Live buds - people I’ve been playing online with for years, and guys I play WoW with, but I’m always up to play with cool people who won’t be dicks to me if I don’t put up great numbers. And yes - teamkilling and that manner of horseshit - not from me. I can’t stand assholes that do that kind of shit.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

I’ve just been on Live since it launched and, not being godly at these games, I’ve recieved my share of shit from uber-players who basically don’t want to play with me because I don’t have “mad skillz”.

I actually have a website for my Xbox Live buds - people I’ve been playing online with for years, and guys I play WoW with, but I’m always up to play with cool people who won’t be dicks to me if I don’t put up great numbers. And yes - teamkilling and that manner of horseshit - not from me. I can’t stand assholes that do that kind of shit. [/quote]

You hear that WOL, no fucking team killing.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

I actually have a website for my Xbox Live buds - people I’ve been playing online with for years, and guys I play WoW with, but I’m always up to play with cool people who won’t be dicks to me if I don’t put up great numbers. And yes - teamkilling and that manner of horseshit - not from me. I can’t stand assholes that do that kind of shit. [/quote]

You hear that WOL, no fucking team killing.

V[/quote]

We need a team before we worry about team killing. Come on people, join the USNC see the galaxy.

^ well we got 3 so they can’t delete us MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

V

When are we going to start PWNING N00BS and teabagging people?

[quote]redstar144 wrote:
When are we going to start PWNING N00BS and teabagging people?[/quote]

Well I’ll have to add all users as friends but I’ll probably be on this weekend. All you need to do is add whoever is in the group (all 3 of us right now).

V

Never fear where numbers are concerned Sun Tzu say “In war, numbers alone confer no advantage. Do not advance relying on sheer military power”. How do I find you to add you?

I need to get my DAMN XBOX FIXED I WANT TO SHOOT SOME BITCHES

Well if you joined the group, just click on members, add each members gamertag to your friends on xboxlive. Mine is UDUDLRLRBASLST

V

Right found you, couldnt find pootie tang though.

[quote]redstar144 wrote:
Right found you, couldnt find pootie tang though.[/quote]

The two “o’s” in P00TIE TANG are zeros.

i played halo-reach 1998, it vas called starsiege tribes.

but umm, so far with the beta i realized they need a jet pack only mode… that the elites are kickass… and including a disk launcher is the next logical step.

after a few days it was back to sc2beta, and codmw2 for me

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]redstar144 wrote:
Right found you, couldnt find pootie tang though.[/quote]

The two “o’s” in P00TIE TANG are zeros. [/quote]

Found you.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
I’m down. Have they added any additional levels yet. I’m getting kinda tired of just playing on Sword Base and that other level.[/quote]

Invasion came out today with a new map. Pretty fun.

I joined the group.

Hmm, I’m still on the fence about getting this. Halo 3 was a big let down to be honest.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:
Hmm, I’m still on the fence about getting this. Halo 3 was a big let down to be honest.[/quote]

I’d say the core gameplay is still pretty much Halo, so you might feel the same way about Reach. If you have ODST or have a friend that owns a copy you might as well give it a try. You may be pleasantly surprised =)

Thanks for joining up! Still looking for Wormy, anyone else Wol you sign up yet?

V

i’m here. checking out the group now.

i’ll add you guys. gamertag is the same as my name.

my bungie.net name is Angry M-61 by the way.

(my old tag was AngryMeatPuppet)

Oh and we should change the group name to Haitian Jenga Team