Halo 3:ODST Live Action Trailer

The director was the ones who did the Halo 3 : Believe Campaign . What is the song in the trailer anybody know?

A-FUCKING-MAZING

That was the most kick ass video of a video game I’ve ever seen.

I’m not even a game-player and I enjoyed the clip. As for the movie, from what I hear, there’s a lot of conflict with it. The CGI would not be an issue at all. Hell, look at movies like District 9 and G.I. Joe. Those had CGI stuff out the ass! lol

That was sick. Here’s to hoping that the game lives up to the hype.

Coming from a Halo player thats been with the franchise since launch date of the first game, I dont even really want a feature length film. It will be butchered and raped.

We all saw what they did to Resident Evil.

[quote]DropShot wrote:
Coming from a Halo player thats been with the franchise since launch date of the first game, I dont even really want a feature length film. It will be butchered and raped.

We all saw what they did to Resident Evil.[/quote]

It was Indiana Jones who was brutally raped. Its well documented on South Park.

I actually got very amped up while watching that trailer. If they do a documentary/independent film style movie they can keep costs down. District-9 only cost 35 million dollars to make. So if they can do something that well for that price then anything is possible.

I also think the German angle made the conflict seem much more international.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:
DropShot wrote:

We all saw what they did to Resident Evil.

It was Indiana Jones who was brutally raped. Its well documented on South Park.

I actually got very amped up while watching that trailer. If they do a documentary/independent film style movie they can keep costs down. District-9 only cost 35 million dollars to make. So if they can do something that well for that price then anything is possible.

I also think the German angle made the conflict seem much more international. [/quote]

international. the whole of humanity is fighting the covenant. they made it clear, that they want to exterminate man. every one has fight, it is a war of survival.