Halloween v.2011

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Here is the deal: We are having our “baby shower” as a Halloween party.

We are inviting families and the whole 9. There will be a ton of kids running around causing havoc, beer for the dads & baby shit for the missuses.

My wife is going as a woman with some giant ball shaped thing hanging off her stomach. I, on the other hand, haven’t a fucking clue as to what to be.

halp![/quote]

Option 1: unrated baby shower costume- go as a stork.

Option 2: Possibly r-rated, possibly deep and profoundly metaphorical baby shower costume -wear a baseball uniform, tie a baby doll to the bat and go as a baby batter. Or just wear the uniform and carry a doll instead of a bat (safer version).

One of the local accountants went as a calculator a couple of years ago. I didn’t happen to speak to him to see how he did it, but it was a thick type of cardboard painted black, with plastic over foam for the buttons.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
A kid friendly costume… Let me think!

We also thought about going as Ice T and CoCo but I’m not black but that’s only slightly problematic.

[/quote]

I really curious about the solution.[/quote]

Spray tan like a mofo

All day long son!

Is going as Mac in Lethal Weapon 5 an acceptable use of black face?

Wilfred … nuff said

I dressed up as Blaine Edwards from Men on Film when I was like 11 or so. I wish I could find the pics, they are so fucking priceless!

I pained my face this coppery brown and wore brown gloves and a clown wig I spray painted black (for a fro!). I also had on a little hat and I made a cape and these frilly things on my sleeves…amazing. Who lets their kid go out like that!!! Dressed as a gay black man. HAHA! My mom, that’s who.

Anyways, I just realized that I loved dressing as a guy since even as youngster! Bit shady, really.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Wilfred … nuff said[/quote]

Perfect.

How popular do you think that will be this year?

IF I get an invite to somewhere I actually WANT to go I know what I’m dressing up as…
no pirate this year that corsets too big now (yay lol)

BUT not spending the money unless I get invited somewhere better than my current options.
And if I do will post pics.

My first pic posted on TNation was actually in last year’s Halloween thread… ah, the memories.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
IF I get an invite to somewhere I actually WANT to go I know what I’m dressing up as…

BUT not spending the money unless I get invited somewhere better than my current options.

My first pic posted on TNation was actually in last year’s Halloween thread… ah, the memories.[/quote]

And 7062 picture posts later here we are. :slight_smile:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
I dressed up as Blaine Edwards from Men on Film when I was like 11 or so. I wish I could find the pics, they are so fucking priceless!

I pained my face this coppery brown and wore brown gloves and a clown wig I spray painted black (for a fro!). I also had on a little hat and I made a cape and these frilly things on my sleeves…amazing. Who lets their kid go out like that!!! Dressed as a gay black man. HAHA! My mom, that’s who.

Anyways, I just realized that I loved dressing as a guy since even as youngster! Bit shady, really.[/quote]

You played a good Prince as well, didn’t you?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

My first pic posted on TNation was actually in last year’s Halloween thread… ah, the memories.[/quote]

And 7062 picture posts later here we are. :slight_smile: [/quote]

iknowrite!

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I’m gonna be home hiding in the bushes with a hose, waiting for the little fuckers who egged my house last year. [/quote]

Revenge Time 2011

[quote]gregron wrote:
make (or buy I’d you’re not into the handmade costume thing) a leopard print leotard and then wear black boots and a fake curly mustache and be an old school strong man from the circus. You could even make a fake “1,000LB dumbbell” to carry around.

Get a red wig, use a marker to give yourself lots of feckles and go as a gross ginger.

Come up with a motorcycle cop outfit (blue slacks tucked into boots and a long sleeve blue shirt) throw some patches from the army navy store on it, then put some silver plastic “blown out bullet holes” on the front and go as the T1,000 from terminator 2. Would be evern more baller if you could come up on a helmet.

Sleeveless shirt, Viking wig/beard from the store, jeans, boots, fake tattoo sleeve, headband, sunglasses = Biker

One time I bought green women’s spandex yoga pants and a a spandex turtleneck long sleeve dress which I cut the dress part off of. Sewed a felt question mark on the front, wore some purple gloves and a purple mask and was “The Riddler”… It was a big hit.[/quote]

GregRon

With that power stache the possibilities are endless!!!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Perfect.

How popular do you think that will be this year?[/quote]

I’m hoping not too popular … I started looking for “THE” costume right after the first episode … FX just started selling it so…hopefully the price tag will turn some people off … it’s around $100 right now

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

Perfect.

How popular do you think that will be this year?[/quote]

I’m hoping not too popular … I started looking for “THE” costume right after the first episode … FX just started selling it so…hopefully the price tag will turn some people off … it’s around $100 right now[/quote]

Well that is not bad, cause you know Furry love is always fun.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

Anyways, I just realized that I loved dressing as a guy since even as youngster! Bit shady, really.[/quote]

You played a good Prince as well, didn’t you?[/quote]

HAH! Well I don’t know if I was a “good” Prince - but I did dress up as Prince!

I think I just may have penis envy, or mustache envy. Here’s a run down of the past:
Sonny (Sonny and Cher)
Dr. Gonzo (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)
Les Grossman (Tropic Thunder)
Prince

Its just so much fun to be a dude! Essentially I just play a stereotype with a giant sock in my pants and a mustache. But chicks love it. And so do men. Its pretty gross. And totally awesome!

I guess I’m just not one for “slutty [insert occupation here]” - I mean, what’s the fun of that? Halloween is to dress up as something you’re not.

Who should I be this year? Hmmm…

if finances allow, Shorty the Klown from Killer Klowns from Outerspace

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Here is the deal: We are having our “baby shower” as a Halloween party.

We are inviting families and the whole 9. There will be a ton of kids running around causing havoc, beer for the dads & baby shit for the missuses.

My wife is going as a woman with some giant ball shaped thing hanging off her stomach. I, on the other hand, haven’t a fucking clue as to what to be.

halp![/quote]

this is an easy one. Google baby zombie shirt, there’s a great looking costume with a zombie baby that pops out of the stomach of the shirt, PERFECT for ya

here ya go. http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/01071190.detail.a.jpg

pretty sure it actually moves too