T Nation

Halloween is Coming...

… but not soon enough. I just love Halloween, I get to bust out my most evil metal cds, and dress up as something morbid as hell.

SO

What are guys gonna be for Halloween and where are you going?

I’m gonna be a WWII German soldier shot in the face. Why German? Well the grey uniforms were a lot nicer than the olive drab that everybody else used and it’s far more badass. Problem is, it’s a bitch to find that stuff. So the search begins!
I also get to go to the Rue Morgue party with my zombie pinup girl gf.

Psyched!

I was thinking about a Grim Reaper suit with a fake barbell instead of a scythe.

I’d make fake 45’s and put them on the bar, and just bend the bar slightly so that it looks real ^^

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
I was thinking about a Grim Reaper suit with a fake barbell instead of a scythe.

I’d make fake 45’s and put them on the bar, and just bend the bar slightly so that it looks real ^^[/quote]

Ahaha!

That’s sick!

My dog Titus is right around 100 lbs. He’s going to be a lion… big mane, tuft on the end of his tail… Not sure what I’ll be, though. What sort of chick walks around with a lion? Maybe a jungle tribe sort of costume? War paint and a spear?

He’s carb intolerant though and I will have to eat all his candy. :slight_smile:

[quote]sluicy wrote:
Maybe a jungle tribe sort of costume? War paint and a spear?

He’s carb intolerant though and I will have to eat all his candy. :-)[/quote]

Just warpaint.

[quote]sluicy wrote:
What sort of chick walks around with a lion? [/quote]

The girl of my dreams…

[quote]sluicy wrote:

He’s carb intolerant though and I will have to eat all his candy. :-)[/quote]

I smiled.

^^That was me last year^^ (yes, actually me, I like to commit!!)

http://hotbiscuits.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/graduation07.jpg

The link is what I’m planning for this Halloween. Yes, we have our college graduation on Halloween. Anyone any ideas what I can do costume wise???

[quote]Hanley wrote:
^^That was me last year^^ (yes, actually me, I like to commit!!)

http://hotbiscuits.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/graduation07.jpg

The link is what I’m planning for this Halloween. Yes, we have our college graduation on Halloween. Anyone any ideas what I can do costume wise???[/quote]

When all else fails, Zombie.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
sluicy wrote:
What sort of chick walks around with a lion?

The girl of my dreams…[/quote]

Hopefully her lion likes you :slight_smile:

aaahhhh its old greg noooooooo!!!

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Hanley wrote:
^^That was me last year^^ (yes, actually me, I like to commit!!)

http://hotbiscuits.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/graduation07.jpg

The link is what I’m planning for this Halloween. Yes, we have our college graduation on Halloween. Anyone any ideas what I can do costume wise???

When all else fails, Zombie.[/quote]

But I need a costume that can go from being “Black Tie Grad” to “something unusual” in less than 10 minutes.

Have to say i’ve never been a fan of doing the old reliables unless I can go extreme with them.

Black Tie Grad Zombie


perfect?

you can get a head from here
http://www.clownaround.ie

you my friend owe me a pint. :stuck_out_tongue:

Me and some buddies are going to be teenage mutant ninja turtles.

OP: If you want a badass uniform my suggestion would be the black SS uniform.

My six year old daughter and I are thinking about being pirates and dressing the baby as a parrot.

[quote]elano wrote:
aaahhhh its old greg noooooooo!!![/quote]

lol

[quote]NickRageSkursky wrote:
Me and some buddies are going to be teenage mutant ninja turtles.

OP: If you want a badass uniform my suggestion would be the black SS uniform.[/quote]

The black SS uniforms are gorgeous, not what the represent but just aestheticly. However, those would be even harder to find than the grey ones.

A Chipotle burrito

[quote]Rattler wrote:
… but not soon enough. I just love Halloween, I get to bust out my most evil metal cds, and dress up as something morbid as hell.

SO

What are guys gonna be for Halloween and where are you going?

I’m gonna be a WWII German soldier shot in the face. Why German? Well the grey uniforms were a lot nicer than the olive drab that everybody else used and it’s far more badass. Problem is, it’s a bitch to find that stuff. So the search begins!
I also get to go to the Rue Morgue party with my zombie pinup girl gf.

Psyched![/quote]

Ebay