Halloween Costumes!

[quote]mtd25 wrote:
My gf probably won’t want me to go to the party in speedos, and neither do the other guys I’m sure, because their ladies would like it too much :wink:
[/quote]

Don’t be a bitch. I wore a speedo for last halloween.

I may again this halloween. I had nothing but good responses.

[quote]lost wrote:
I don’t generally dress up for halloween. but here’s the wife’s costume for this year. what do you think??[/quote]

I’m sure she will get lot’s of candy!

[quote]lost wrote:
I don’t generally dress up for halloween. but here’s the wife’s costume for this year. what do you think??[/quote]

Is that the wife, or just a model of her costume…if the former…I say ‘bravo’…if the latter…I’m afraid pics of her in the costume are required…

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
lost wrote:
I don’t generally dress up for halloween. but here’s the wife’s costume for this year. what do you think??

I’m down with it.[/quote]

+1 nice.

If I don’t go to the Mushroomhead concert on Halloween, I will be painting myself green as the Hulk this year. First year I feel I can do it justice!!!

Conan is a close 2nd. But with the Hulk I don’t need to be ripped!!!

[quote]hedo wrote:
A guy I used to train with lived in an apartment in Queens. He and a buddy pretended they were dead bodies. Fake blood, knives sticking out, caution tape etc. Another guy stood around and took pictures, the girlfriends pretended they were examining the scene. Of course they left the door open. When the kids would look in to see what was going on the bodies would “come to life” and offer them candy.

He said he never heard kids and moms scream so loud.[/quote]

Train with ??? Wouldn’t be one of these guys would it ?

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1756247

Wow Sen Say check my post on that thread…

[quote]sen say wrote:
lost wrote:
I don’t generally dress up for halloween. but here’s the wife’s costume for this year. what do you think??

Is that the wife, or just a model of her costume…if the former…I say ‘bravo’…if the latter…I’m afraid pics of her in the costume are required…[/quote]

It’s the wife, I guess I shouldn’t bother trying to blurr her face. Here’s another for you.

im going as buzz lightyear, complete with wings and everything.

to infinity and beyond!

Think i’m going as a giant douche and my friend is doing A.W.E.S.O.M-O 4000 both from southpark.

[quote]lost wrote:

I’d give her a chocolate bar.

white trash same as last year. A Mullet, Aviators, mustache, Hawaiian button up shirt worn open with the sleeves torn off, jeans with the bottoms rolled up and flip flops, ill try to get some pics from last year.

I wear this for my kids (4,2,6 months) I can barely get my arms through, and I don’t look anything like this tool.

im the one on the right

edit** i cant get the pic to work

I was really planning on throwing together a really big Megatron costume, but I doubt that I will have time to get around to that now.

That’s 1980’s style Megatron, not that new bullshit.

I’m tossing around the idea of getting a big box, cutting holes for arms and head, wrapping it in white wrapping paper, putting a bow on the top and writing in big bold letters:

TO: WOMEN

Either that, or Dog the Bounty Hunter, just so I can call people “bra”.

My 6’5 gork of a friend is tanning himself so dark he looks black, and I’m dressing as Rob from Rob and big…

[quote]lost wrote:
sen say wrote:
lost wrote:

Is that the wife, or just a model of her costume…if the former…I say ‘bravo’…if the latter…I’m afraid pics of her in the costume are required…

It’s the wife, I guess I shouldn’t bother trying to blurr her face. Here’s another for you. [/quote]

You’re gonna let your wife parade around with that outfit on in public?

[quote]lost wrote:

It’s the wife, I guess I shouldn’t bother trying to blurr her face. Here’s another for you. [/quote]

Yeah…don’t blur the face and for god’s sake post MORE MORE MORE pics of her on the sexy wives/girlfriend thread…

[quote]lost wrote:
sen say wrote:
lost wrote:

Wow man, thanks for sharing!!!

[quote]Brazen T wrote:
I’m tossing around the idea of getting a big box, cutting holes for arms and head, wrapping it in white wrapping paper, putting a bow on the top [/quote]

This guy cut a hole for something else…