Halloween Costumes 2005

Yeah man, that’s how we roll.

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
skrying wrote:
Here’s a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?

A Jahova’s whitness?
[/quote]

A Mormon.

Not sure what you look like, but you chould goes as everyones favorite hero…Hulk Hogan!

Period.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128105441322.hogan12.jpg

[quote]The Animal wrote:
Not sure what you look like, but you chould goes as everyones favorite hero…Hulk Hogan![/quote]

I would have to say you’re a buddy of mine playing a joke on me with that response because they all know I’m a huge fan of the Hulk.
Linda… Brook… Nick…!
Let’s go brothers!

[quote]The Animal wrote:
Not sure what you look like, but you chould goes as everyones favorite hero…Hulk Hogan![/quote]

I can’t believe you wrote that, simply because I’m actually considering going as NWO Hogan

ANother…

My friends are dressing up as the cast from “Anchorman”. And the bad thing is they already act like the characters they’re dressing up as. Should be funny. Whammy!!!

I plan on going as a big baby. A hairy 200lb man with tattoos wearing only a diaper and bonnet, with a baby bottle full of Cpt. Morgan. My wife will simply carry a diaper bag and have a custom t-shirt that reads “#1 Mom”.

NWO Hogan is great! I was originally thinking of Red and Yellow Hogan because I saw Kong’s other thread regarding idols and role models and just thought of “eat your vitamins and say your prayers” Hogan.

I am definately going as the Ultimate Warrior this year, and I believe that many in the UM Kappa Sigma fraternity will also be going as classic wrestling characters.

[quote]skrying wrote:
elevationgain wrote:
skrying wrote:
Here’s a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?

A Jahova’s whitness?

A Mormon.[/quote]

yeah. saw that the last two years though. and people are idiots, so you have to carry a bible too, and that’s too much work for me.

Bastard

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128359563618.babyhalloween.jpg

Here’s one that was sent to me today. Pretty funny…

[quote]tjd772 wrote:
I am definately going as the Ultimate Warrior this year, and I believe that many in the UM Kappa Sigma fraternity will also be going as classic wrestling characters.[/quote]

Make sure to post pics of this costume once you do it. He is also one of my favorites. Have you seen the new WWE video saying he self destructed?

[quote]The Animal wrote:
tjd772 wrote:
I am definately going as the Ultimate Warrior this year, and I believe that many in the UM Kappa Sigma fraternity will also be going as classic wrestling characters.

Make sure to post pics of this costume once you do it. He is also one of my favorites. Have you seen the new WWE video saying he self destructed?

[/quote]

No I havent, but I’ve gone on his website a few times, and the dude has defiantely lost what little mental game he had. You have got to check out his quote section, I think its called Warrior Words.

[quote]tjd772 wrote:
The Animal wrote:
tjd772 wrote:

No I havent, but I’ve gone on his website a few times, and the dude has defiantely lost what little mental game he had. You have got to check out his quote section, I think its called Warrior Words.

[/quote]
What is the URL? I have not seen it but would like to. I can’t imagine walking away from all that fame, money, and women.

I went as Captain N The Gamemaster… anybody?

Beware of the skating caterpillar.

[quote]Guilo wrote:
I went as Captain N The Gamemaster… anybody?[/quote]

That was a stretch. The bad thing is, I do know who that is.

It was a good night at the Flying Saucer… 200+ beers on tap… pint night 2.50 each!