Halloween Costumes 2005

First off, we’re almost into October and I’m looking for some costume ideas for this year’s party. Last year I was Indiana Jones. I tend to stay away from the cheap costumes you can buy at the stores and I put together the costume myself from thrift stores, army surplus etc. Any unique ideas for 2005? Also, post pics from past years if available. (guys-girls) Thanks,
K O N G

Attached is a favorite I seen for the T-Chicks…

I pretty much never do Halloween parties, but this year I am. I want to do something funny but simple. I hate the costumes that are so damned complicated that one must inquire as to wtf it is.

I am thinking a Barry Bonds uniform with some syringes sticking out of my @ss and thighs. Now, everyone is retarded and will ask why they aren’t sticking out of my arms. Thus, I will also carry a bat.

IDEAS?

Bastard

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128020471665.costumes_bestiality.jpg

here’s one idea

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128020493624.costumes_priest_molester.jpg

And one more

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128023476510.imperial_shocker.jpg

That was a year ago, before the Velocity Diet… I’m wearing a helmet and still look like a fatass… but not this year.

This year I’ll be going as Captain N… only more built.

[quote]irishrock wrote:
And one more[/quote]

That priest outfit is so wrong, yet so funny.

Funny you should ask, I just got a couple today:

And the other:

And the other:

[quote]roofus_5 wrote:
Funny you should ask, I just got a couple today:[/quote]

Let me try again:

[quote]irishrock wrote:
here’s one idea[/quote]

I thought only New Zealanders do that…

[quote]geekboy wrote:
irishrock wrote:
here’s one idea

I thought only New Zealanders do that…[/quote]

Ever been to Wyoming?

Here’s a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?

[quote]skrying wrote:
Here’s a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?[/quote]

A Jahova’s whitness?

[quote]elevationgain wrote:
skrying wrote:
Here’s a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?

A Jahova’s whitness?
[/quote]

I would have said Calvin’s dad from Calvin and Hobbes.
Maybe I’m crazy.

[quote]Tartarus wrote:
elevationgain wrote:
skrying wrote:

A Jahova’s whitness?

I would have said Calvin’s dad from Calvin and Hobbes.
Maybe I’m crazy.[/quote]

Did Calvin’s dad always wear a bike helmet? You’re crazy.

I’m trying to put together a Rick James costume.

Lurch from The Addams Family. I wonder if anyone will be able to tell the difference?

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
I’m trying to put together a Rick James costume. [/quote]

, bitch!

[quote]Guilo wrote:
That was a year ago, before the Velocity Diet… I’m wearing a helmet and still look like a fatass… but not this year.

This year I’ll be going as Captain N… only more built.[/quote]

Are you guys all flashing the shocker??? LMAO