T Nation

Halloween Costumes 2005

First off, we're almost into October and I'm looking for some costume ideas for this year's party. Last year I was Indiana Jones. I tend to stay away from the cheap costumes you can buy at the stores and I put together the costume myself from thrift stores, army surplus etc. Any unique ideas for 2005? Also, post pics from past years if available. (guys-girls) Thanks,
K O N G

Attached is a favorite I seen for the T-Chicks..

I pretty much never do Halloween parties, but this year I am. I want to do something funny but simple. I hate the costumes that are so damned complicated that one must inquire as to wtf it is.

I am thinking a Barry Bonds uniform with some syringes sticking out of my @ss and thighs. Now, everyone is retarded and will ask why they aren't sticking out of my arms. Thus, I will also carry a bat.

IDEAS?

Bastard

here's one idea

And one more

That was a year ago, before the Velocity Diet... I'm wearing a helmet and still look like a fatass... but not this year.

This year I'll be going as Captain N... only more built.

That priest outfit is so wrong, yet so funny.

Funny you should ask, I just got a couple today:

And the other:

And the other:

Let me try again:

I thought only New Zealanders do that...

Ever been to Wyoming?

Here's a good costume: black slacks, black shoes, white short-sleeve dress shirt, black tie, bicycle helmet. Anyone guess what that makes?

A Jahova's whitness?

I would have said Calvin's dad from Calvin and Hobbes.
Maybe I'm crazy.

Did Calvin's dad always wear a bike helmet? You're crazy.

I'm trying to put together a Rick James costume.

Lurch from The Addams Family. I wonder if anyone will be able to tell the difference?

, bitch!

Are you guys all flashing the shocker??? LMAO