Halloween Costume

Having a dilemna and thought consulting anonymous internet randoms might be the best way to proceed…

I was considering going as Presidential candidate Obama since my impersonation is dead-on, but since I am white in a predominantly African-American area, my concern is that some might be offended.

My Bill Clinton is dead-on too, but the American public’s memory is short, and people might not remember who he is.

My third idea was going as a cop. It might be fun to see if anyone comes up to me thinking I am actually a police officer.

Finally, my back-up plan is this elephant nose attatched to a rubber band. Five years ago I did not have a costume and got it at the toy store at the last minute. Cheap and got plenty of laughs.

Any input would much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Live dangerously. If your impersonation is really “dead-on” then you shouldn’t have any problems.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Live dangerously. If your impersonation is really “dead-on” then you shouldn’t have any problems.[/quote]

+1

make sure to tell us about it if you live.
:wink:

[quote]Joe Grim wrote:
My Bill Clinton is dead-on too, but the American public’s memory is short, and people might not remember who he is.
[/quote]

Who gives a damn if ppl know or dont know what you are. I try and give my GF all these good ideas and she says to me, “why would I be that? No one will know what I am, I want to be a little devil” Really? Wow, you and 33% of the rest of the country that has Boobs and a vagg. Be creative and if not at least have a bad ass costume.

Be what you want, I have seen plenty of guys dress up a Tyrom for Chappell show or something like that. You wont be the only white person to dress up as Obama. And if someone cant take a joke then tell them, “What does that have to do with getting drunk?” in your best Obama voice. I love saying that to ppl who try to give me attitude while Im trying to have a good time…Priceless

Obama it is

isn’t Obama part white anyways? :smiley: j/k… or am I

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
isn’t Obama part white anyways? :smiley: j/k… or am I[/quote]

Yeah, half.