Halloween Costume Plans

Here is part of the crew

[quote]DeadliftDave wrote:
Here is part of the crew [/quote]

Nice costumes.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:
I’m going as some fucked up Goofy (I’m not sure if I want to be crazy, a drug addict, jacked up, or just plain ol’ goofy) and my girlfriend is going as a slutty ass Minnie Mouse. Nothin like bonin your “best friends” girl hahaha

EDIT: Or maybe Donald Duck. I’m not sure which one would be funnier.[/quote]

Donald Duck but only if you can do the voice well and keep it up all night.

Okay, I got what I’m gonna be! Wicked excited.

I’m going as Huell Houser.

The costume only works when you’re in Cali though.

maybe The Tod from Scrubs?

I’ve been thinking some kind of super hero involving my black singlet, royal blue lever belt, red knee high boots and my new blue sledgehammer. I still need tights and a shirt. My kids say I can’t go with them if I wear it though.

I’ll be the kind of super hero that smashes the shit out of cars that take up two spots. I need a name.

Stopped wearing costumes when I was …like…12.

Name’s Ash, Housewares.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Stopped wearing costumes when I was …like…12.[/quote]

Because puberty brought on the body hair.

Ahh-wooooo!

Isn’t Halloween just a excuse to murder people dressed up like fools and whores?

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Isn’t Halloween just a excuse to murder people dressed up like fools and whores?[/quote]

It’s a real bitch trying to stuff a dead skank into your pillow case. I had to leave behind some fun size Snickers.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

pfffffff you’re so boring brah…

…anyway same here,

[quote]SBT wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Isn’t Halloween just a excuse to murder people dressed up like fools and whores?

It’s a real bitch trying to stuff a dead skank into your pillow case. I had to leave behind some fun size Snickers.
[/quote]

I hate it when they struggle. Why can’t they just let go and die peacefully.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Stopped having fun when you were…like…12.

[quote]artw wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Stopped having fun when you were…like…12.[/quote]

You stopped having fun when I was 12? Why?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
artw wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

[/quote]

Because I’m your father and when you were 12 you started being a real pain in the ass to take care of. You don’t remember? Yeah, all the fun stopped then. I’ve tried to let it go, and in many ways I have. You’ve grown up into an excellent person and I am proud to call you my son. You have certainly made your father proud.

[quote]artw wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
artw wrote:
Rockscar wrote:

Because I’m your father and when you were 12 you started being a real pain in the ass to take care of. You don’t remember? Yeah, all the fun stopped then. I’ve tried to let it go, and in many ways I have. You’ve grown up into an excellent person and I am proud to call you my son. You have certainly made your father proud.[/quote]

LOl, I was probably done with wearing haloween costumes when you were swimming in your daddys nutsack!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:

Halloween has become my favorite holiday. Good times, good times

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I’ve been thinking some kind of super hero involving my black singlet, royal blue lever belt, red knee high boots and my new blue sledgehammer. I still need tights and a shirt. My kids say I can’t go with them if I wear it though.

I’ll be the kind of super hero that smashes the shit out of cars that take up two spots. I need a name.[/quote]

Get a red cape and chrome helmet and go as Thor-ette.