Halloween 2011

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
Since I use a wheel chair to get around school with my broken leg, I’m shaving my head bald, dressing in a suit and tie and putting big “Xs” on my wheels so I’ll be Xavier from X-Men.

CS[/quote]

Damn it.

It sucks that Halloween aint a big deal here in Australia… I wanna dress up crazy and act a fool.

Ahh what the hell, I’ve have not celebrated Halloween in over 10 years. The last 2 times was while stationed in Oahu. Both times I drew a beard because even now in my 40’s I can’t grow one.

First Chef from south park.

four60…aren’t you latino? Don’t y’all get facial hair with you first tooth?

2nd was next year I went as Bishop Peace. I ended up looking like a Samoan Rape Monk. AKA Brother Rape.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
four60…aren’t you latino? Don’t y’all get facial hair with you first tooth?[/quote]

Your thinking of my Swavay Puerto Rican brothers.

My pops was Columbian so we got nothing to work with on that side.

My costume for this year is Macho Man Randy Savage. RIP

[quote]Joshua632 wrote:
My costume for this year is Macho Man Randy Savage. RIP[/quote]

that’s bad ass

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Joshua632 wrote:

that’s bad ass[/quote]

x2

Went the extra mile.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Need a costume idea. What are you guys going as? Preferrably something without a mask, it’s hard to drink with one on.[/quote]

Idea 1:
wear whatever regular clothes you want, make a sign to hang from neck: on one side write “I survived anorexia” on the other you write " nudist on strike"…flip back forth through the
night.

Idea 2: Staple/nail a toy/rubber rooster to a block wood…then when people ask you what you are say" I’m a cock block!

Idea 3: Get a Yellow superbee, make sure you are 5’ 8 ( or appear to be) put on super duper body builder suit with a tight blue tank top, argue with everyone and refuse to let anyone take you picture and you go as… Rogue Vampire~!!!

All I know is that my stupid Jack-o-Lanterns seem retarded now after seeing these:

[quote]CAP1015 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Need a costume idea. What are you guys going as? Preferrably something without a mask, it’s hard to drink with one on.[/quote]

Idea 1:
wear whatever regular clothes you want, make a sign to hang from neck: on one side write “I survived anorexia” on the other you write " nudist on strike"…flip back forth through the
night.

Idea 2: Staple/nail a toy/rubber rooster to a block wood…then when people ask you what you are say" I’m a cock block!

Idea 3: Get a Yellow superbee, make sure you are 5’ 8 ( or appear to be) put on super duper body builder suit with a tight blue tank top, argue with everyone and refuse to let anyone take you picture and you go as… Rogue Vampire~!!![/quote]

Novel ideas sir, but this is what I settled on. I figured I’d go as something I love… (that’s not me in the picture)

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Masks make me lol. I was working a halloween party last year and obviously when you’re IDing someone they have to take off their masks so you can make sure it’s them.

This guy in a grim reaper costume comes up and I ask him to take it off and he goes, “I cant…I glued it on”

lol wtf people.

Then he sat there for like 20 mins slowly ripping the mask off so he could get in the party.

[quote]Joshua632 wrote:

Oooohhh YeeeeaaAH!

[quote]Joshua632 wrote:

That is excellent!

RAMBO!!!

[quote]gregron wrote:
RAMBO!!!
[/quote]

really? thought you were going for Corey Feldman :wink:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Masks make me lol. I was working a halloween party last year and obviously when you’re IDing someone they have to take off their masks so you can make sure it’s them.

This guy in a grim reaper costume comes up and I ask him to take it off and he goes, “I cant…I glued it on”

lol wtf people.

Then he sat there for like 20 mins slowly ripping the mask off so he could get in the party.[/quote]

Ha what an idiot, that would be priceless to see. Did you have to take away his scythe also?

If I was dressing up this year, I’d do Amy Winehouse, or zombie Amy Winehouse.

[quote]dianab wrote:
If I was dressing up this year, I’d do Amy Winehouse, or zombie Amy Winehouse.[/quote]

Zombie Amy Whinehouse would be sober…so you would have to walk straighter than the average zombie for people to know the difference.