T Nation

Halloween 09

show off what you wore

I’m on the right.

We went as dead celebs. Wife is MJ, son is blanket and I’m the immortal Billy Mays


devil for me.

i still have super glue on my forehead…:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I’m all out of bubblegum.

Duke Nukem costume came out well despite calling an audible on Thursday and doing all the shopping on friday.


This is me right before I went out.

Ended up puking in someones yard with most of it smeared off by the end of the night.

Good times.


Just something I threw together. Was planning on dressing as Apocalypse…maybe next year.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Just something I threw together. Was planning on dressing as Apocalypse…maybe next year.[/quote]

i’m sad that most people seeing this picture won’t understand that you are HUMONGEOUS.

you could wear a damn barney suit and i’d be shitting myself

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
.[/quote]

Sir! Put down the uh,weap…uhhh…yeah,nevermind. Have a good day sir.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pushharder wrote:
.

Sir! Put down the uh,weap…uhhh…yeah,nevermind. Have a good day sir. [/quote]

ROFL fuck that is funny

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
pushharder wrote:
.

Sir! Put down the uh,weap…uhhh…yeah,nevermind. Have a good day sir. [/quote]

I was just about to ask if that was a rubber dong? Bitchen Zubaz.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
.[/quote]

Now that is awesome…

this is mine, a Loricati Caetrati.

Me and the wife.

Hitler in a maid outfit getting a pinneaple shoved up his ass

Me rockin my scrubs from working at the hospital.

My date went as me. My workout shirt, protein, shaker, windpants, wrist wraps, sunglasses, and shoes.

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Hitler in a maid outfit getting a pinneaple shoved up his ass[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

i literally busted out laughing.

fuck that’s awesome.

I was Mr Clean, and my buddy was “an Abortionist” haha