T Nation

Hallowed: Jackin Yo T!

Its (chubby) Hallowed
This is my second log

LAST LOG WAS A BULK... THIS HERE IS MAH CUT

Link to the first log:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_women_training_performance_powerful/a_very_serious_joke

Height: 5' 7
Weight: 155 (+15LBS since 11/01/2011 WOAH 5LBS per month)
Waist: 27.5 (+1.5)
Hips: 39.5 (+1.5)
Shoulders: 41
Some of my hormone supps do water retention things so weight is bouncy
Background: More deets on Hypo/RT3/AdrenalFatigue History in first log. I'm on Cortef replacement now as well as 200mcg of compounded slow release T3... Still need my FreeT3 Increased quite a bit but I'm on the right track. Dr. Evans @Holtorf Medical is my physician.
Program: Planning to still run 5 3 1 Rep Scheme on Main Livfts Plus BB Accessory Work, Now adding steady state cardio for the cut and dieting. May be adding metabolic circuits or otherwise switching it up as I see how my progress goes.

1:Lift
2:Lift
3:Cardio
4:Lift
5:Lift
6:Cardio
7:Off

Cardio: The scheduled cardios will be SS 30-45 Minutes, I may or may not be adding LISS a.m. fasted on random mornings when I wake up ontime. I will keep HIIT on hold until I need it.

Goal: Back down to 140LBS by 05/01/2012 while progressing on main lifts (if possible)

Diet: s/b around 1500-1800 cals per day, 100-120g of carbs (this might be over including some periworkout nutrition). I will be tracking for the next week to get exact macros.

PER BLACKIRON BEAST CALCULATOR:

Military Press
Real 1RM 1x102
Wendler's Training Max 1x91.8

Bench Press
Real 1RM 1x117
Wendler's Training Max 1x105.3

Squat
Real 1RM 1x174
Wendler's Training Max 1x156.6

Deadlift
Real 1RM 1x235
Wendler's Training Max 1x211.5

[photo]35882[/photo]

Aiiiight lets do this.

YAY!!! My handler is back!! Without you, I am NOTHING!

In it to win it! Make it happen, beezy!

Heard there was a new Hallowed log. Continue.

BUT

I KILLED YOU

YOU DEFY KINDREAD? Spirits are not pleased.

GOODBYE WINTER BOOBIES :frowning:
Twas Fun.

OHP Day 01/31/2012
Week One Cycle 5 of 5 3 1

A. STRICT STANDING MILITARY PRESS
5 x 45
5 x 50
5 x 60
3 x 65
5 x 70
5+ (8) x 80
I was SUPPOSED to go for some clusters after this but totally forgot :frowning: Guess my brain fog is still in action my last two workouts have been pretty discombobulated

B. LAT PULLDOWN (Diff Gym Location Diff Pulley System)
6 x 135
6 x 135
6 x 135
5 x 135

C1. ALT DB INCLINE PRESS (Uh failed on 40's had incline WAY TOO HIGH booo)
10each x 35
10each x 35
10each x 35

C2. CHEST SUPPORTED T BAR ROWS
10 x 45
10 x 45
10 x 45

C1 & C2 are SuperSet

D1. INCLINE PUSHUPS
x 10 (fawking hate hate hate)

D2. SEATED CABLE ROWS DOUBLE D GRIP
10 x 90
10 x 90
10 x 90

D1 & D2 ar SuperSet

E1. BICEP CABLE CURLS W/ROPE
10 x 70
10 x 70
9 x 70

E2. TRICEP CABLE PUSHDOWNS W/ROPE
10 x 70
10 x 70
9 x 70

Pretty weird workout... got gassed on the fail with the 40's. sucked at like the next four sets but then finished strong on bis/tris - way more reps than last time I attempted this superset with 70LBS

Well I will get back in the swing of it soon I'm sure. Important thing is I'm a Mothafukkin Soldier an I'm Jackin Yo T all day Errrryday.

Get sum.

Hey beautiful.

I must have missed it, but why did you decide to bulk and then cut?

Oh Glorious Queen of my Heart! I shall CuddleCarry you all the way to gnarly spring leanness. You ready?

Oh Hai! Right here... Right now. Get sum.

Oh my Lord of Magnificent Darkness, Please refer to our song... "tears fall but why am I crying? After all I'm not afraid of dying, for I know that the soul will go on forever." ~ Iron Maiden Hallowed be thy Name

"What is Dead can Never Die, but rises again Harder and Stronger!" ~ George R.R. Martin

Haiiieeeee!

I got down to 135-137 which is a pretty reasonable/low scale weight for me and was size six and smaller in EVERYTHING business suits, everything every brand... and did NOT like the look. I'm trying to be WonderWoman. MUCHO MAS Muscle was required.

That said, I never intended to go above 150

I hit a perfect storm of bullshit reasons most especially including totally tanked out T3 that pushed me into full on Dreamer Bulk mode... Bulk gone wrong will not do this again. It happened though, time to clean it up and see what I built :slightly_smiling:

Pic attempt #2

I'm tuning in to see what you built, and for the pretty underwear. :*

Looking forward to following your log.

Ahh you're right. Mustve slipped my mind...being a supervillain vampire I have lots to remember...

By Dreamer Bulk Hallowed.

Bring on WOWO Hallowed.

yay!

crazy mp:bp max.

kick ass, guhhhurl!!

Honestly in that first pic I can't tell any extra chub at all.... all I see is bigger legs and boobs. (Not a good angle to see back/arms etc.)

You have some hella thick muscular brontosaurus thighs. scj like.

you make it all sound so easy!!

Damn it, Hallowed - we're the same height and weight and yet you a curvy, sexy and swole and I am boxy and jiggly. No fair! But srsly, you are looking good, even with a little chub (which, for the life of me I can't see. You are deffo smoother than your avi but not in a blobby way. Most folks would love to sink their teeth into those yummy hams).

I also have full respect for anyone who can use discombobulated in a sentence.

COURAGE WOLF FTMFW~!
Luff it.
Sankyou!

more will be revealed

GETTING!?!? What do you mean GETTING!?

I'm here, we can now get started.