Hall of Warriors

Open a restaurant next door to this place - one that serves just meat and grog. PWO protein would consist of meat eaten off the bone without utensils. Dogs would be allowed (and encouraged) in the place so that the bones could thrown to them. After the food, all would drink lots of mead and listen to an epic poem being recited. I’m talking Beowulf, not some poetry slam crap!

Sorry… English major here.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Well if we’re going with Frank Frazetta (RIP) we must include “Death Dealer”

This hangs framed on the wall by my bed so it is the first thing I see every morning…[/quote]

Why can’t more women be like you…[/quote]

x infinity.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

This hangs framed on the wall by my bed so it is the first thing I see every morning…[/quote]

Serially, I was just telling some people in another thread she seems to fit in here quite well.

Edit - The only thing she could do to fit in just a little bit better would be nudie pics in her profile.

I’m just praying this is not a parody thread. Sign me up.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Serially, I was just telling some people in another thread she seems to fit in here quite well.

Edit - The only thing she could do to fit in just a little bit better would be nudie pics in her profile.[/quote]

Very subtle lol.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Edit - The only thing she could do to fit in just a little bit better would be nudie pics in her profile.[/quote]

Its a good think warriors do not blush.

I think you should aim for a “homoerotic barbarian” feel to your gym. Use this Manowar video as inspiration.

When the gym needs something say new equipment we will organize bands to pillage the necessary items from other gyms.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
Everyone should wear a kilt. Kilts are awesome.[/quote]

But what about us broke fuckers? Some of us can’t afford a kilt.[/quote]
if you see a kilt you like you challenge them to a contest. deadlift until one of you puke. tossing atlas stones back and forth until one of you cry like a baby. involve the whole gym by hanging upside down from a chin up bar while the other members throw 25lb frozen turkey’s at you until one of you fall. or you could each get a 4’ piece of 3/4" chain and take turns hitting each other until one wimps out and quits.

You need a huge gong that you get to hit when you set a PR. You just have to it harder than this guy.

is there a gangbang section in your gym?

Gotta have the great Johnny Bravo

You cannot cancel your membership.

You have to get jumped out.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
Everyone should wear a kilt. Kilts are awesome.[/quote]

But what about us broke fuckers? Some of us can’t afford a kilt.[/quote]

You will be granted your very own form of currency…

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

You have to get jumped out.[/quote]

Negative. There is no way out besides death in battle. Anything else, even death by natural causes, results in continuous payments til the account is drained.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

You have to get jumped out.[/quote]

Negative. There is no way out besides death in battle. Anything else, even death by natural causes, results in continuous payments til the account is drained. [/quote]

Ah, so membership fees are only revoked upon entry to Valhalla?

Appropriate.

Kilt, check
Sword, check
Mead, check

I am ready for this gym.

Too much whining should lead to…

I don’t think they should be allowed in if they can’t hit a target with a trident either! And by target, I mean a random passerby…or something…

I like the overall idea though.

I will order my kilt now.

I will bring my big-ass tires to flip

I will bring my sledgehammers

I will bring my machetes

I will gladly take control of the “fighting” area of the gym. Yes. I will add a fight/battle training area in the gym. All who are invited to this gym MUST go thru the training.