Halfway Through My First Cycle

Hey guys I’m halfway through my first cycle I’m running test cyp 250 about 400-500 a week but I’m now done my sixth week an I’m not feeling like I am getting gains or strength has gone up like everyone talks about. Any advice

To the left is halfway to the right is the day one

How long have you been training? What does your routine look like? How many calories a day are you eating on cycle? Do you know your TDEE? To be honest, you look smaller on the left than the right, but it could be picture angles. How much AI are you running? You seem to have a decent amount of bodyfat, so you will probably aromatize more than someone who is leaner.

1 Like

I been training a little over two years my bf was 15% when I started I take in about 2-250 carbs a day 250-300 G protein

What’s al? E blocker? I’m doing 25mg 3x a week

My bad the first set was beginning to 3wks these are 3-5wks 5wks on the right 3wks on left

need more detail on your diet. Also, if your bodyfat was 15% when you started you have put on an unacceptable amount of fat since then. You can use your cycle to really shred up if you get your diet locked in.

1 Like

M1: 1 cup oatmeal (measured dry) / 50 grams ISO whey / 1 Apple / 1 tbsp peanut butter

M2: 5 oz 96% lean ground beef / 6.5 oz sweet potato

M3: 1.5 cups white rice / 4 oz chicken breast / 1 tbsp olive oil

M4: 4 oz chicken breast / 1 cup broccoli

Postworkout : 50 grams ISO whey / 50 grams muscle meds secret sauce or Glycofuse if not then exchange for an apple.

M5: 2 cans of tuna / 1/2 cup brown rice /

so what’s the carbs/protein/fats/calories of all that?

Are you treating the cycle like a cut? And is that how you ate before you went on cycle?

Idk exactly the ratio an I added more protein

alright well I can’t help you then, but good luck with the rest of your cycle. As a general rule if you’re trying to get bigger and it’s not working, then add more food. If you’re trying to lose weight and it’s not working then eat less food. It’s hard to be more specific without knowing exact details.

I’m going to assume you’re using an AI and have all your PCT drugs ready.

I’m open for suggestions if you have a work out or meal plan an ya I have all that set aside I really wanna get the loose skin to lift I just wanna look normal but I’m also new to the whole cycle thing

ok well I hope you are using your AI and not just having it “on hand” like some people do. Seriously, if you’re not using it, start now.

I can try and help a bit with a cutting diet. What’s your height/weight?

I’m 5"10 I started at 213 I’m 230 now an no I use it 3x a week

so you’ve gained 17lbs? Isn’t that what you wanted to do? Or are you trying to cut?

No I mean I’m puffy in the face an a couple of my buddy’s are rubning it it gp an I verified the lot number etc on there site. What’s aromization

An ya if the wieght is muscle an not fat that’s great just hard to decyfer

How did you come up with your body fat percentage? It doesn’t match the pictures. You look closer to 25% in the day one pic and that is no place to start a cycle.

1 Like

The thing you hold on to the grips. I know there not real accurate but the main reason I wanted to do this is to get rid of this loose skin. I lost about 90-100 lbs in the coarse of a year an now I can’t stand looking in the mirror I just wanted to give this a shot figured it’s worth a shot

should have stayed away from gear until you reached your genetic potential. You had a ton of work to do with your training/diet before adding aas into the mix.

just my 2 cents.