Halfway Through Cycle, Didn't Plan PCT

Hey guys and gals.

New to all this, so excuse the lack of education.
I recently started a Tren cycle (1ml Tren/1ml Test) once a week.
Don’t worry, I checked the half life of the Tren. It’s a week. Not 3 days.
However, my guy has suddenly disappeared. No idea what happened.
So, I never got to ask about a PCT cycle.
I am half way through my cycle. I haven’t yet got my PCT set up.
I joe have to find a new guy. And have no idea what I am looking for, to cover my PCT.
I am looking for advice on what I will need for my PCT? I.e. what products I will need to purchase?
I have leads on a new guy, but don’t know what I am looking for.
Any advice, would be appreciated.
As I said, sorry for my lack of education. If I left any important info out, let me know.

Cheers guys and gals.

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Thats your daily dosage as in 40mg day week one and two, 20 for 3 and 4. Don’t worry, you can buy it as a research chem online if you can’t get ahold of your guy.

3 Likes

Man, if you can’t rely on drug dealers then who can you trust in this world?

3 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate the help.
I’m new to all this. So, have no idea what I am doing.

:grin:

Is this your first cycle?

+1 on research chemical site for Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

I have a question and it’s more psychological than anything else. What motivates one to start injecting foreign substances into their body without having any real idea of what they’re doing or what the outcome will be? I’m not judging. But it seems there’s three different camps this breaks down into, and I’m endlessly fascinated by the one in which you inhabit. I get the camp that says “no way will I ever do that”, and I get the one that says “after long and careful deliberation and lots of research I’m going to do it”. But I can’t wrap my head around the YOLO guys. Do you have any insight you can give me? I’m genuinely curious about what makes people tick.

2 Likes

Use Google and ask reddit they should be able to help