Half Life of Test Cyp

This is my second cycle after wasting my money doing a T-bol only cycle first.

My question is this, Test cyp has a half life of 8 days right? If I’m on 500mg a week doesn’t my blood levels keep getting higher if I inject every seven days?

eg Week one 500mg so by the second week its down to 250mg, I then put another 500 on top of that = 750, end of third week 325 + another 500 = 825mg etc etc

So by the time I get to week 10 there is easily over a gram floating around in me.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

The extra carbons [the esters] slow the release of the product so no if you were to inject say 500mg’s on Monday not all 500 would instantly and automatically be actively circulating thru your system.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
The extra carbons [the esters] slow the release of the product so no if you were to inject say 500mg’s on Monday not all 500 would instantly and automatically be actively circulating thru your system. [/quote]

I agree with you there, but in total there could be well more than 1000mg in my body?

[quote]Kiwigeezer wrote:
sapasion wrote:
The extra carbons [the esters] slow the release of the product so no if you were to inject say 500mg’s on Monday not all 500 would instantly and automatically be actively circulating thru your system.

I agree with you there, but in total there could be well more than 1000mg in my body?
[/quote]

Test esters are not active until the testosterone molecules get free of the oil in serum or tissue, then there are 2 or 3 process that strip the ester group off to yield active T. So the stuff that you inject is inactive, T from that is effectively time released.

The time release is imperfect and many on injections once a week suffer needlessly. Docs who put guys on injections ever 2 weeks or longer should be shot… every other week :wink: