Haleys Workout Log

[quote]HaleyStorm wrote:
lol yea you called that one :slight_smile: form faltered on the 14th but was fixed on the 15th, always feel like I could keep going not sure if thats just mental and if my body agrees, even if i struggle hard i want to do another rep.[/quote]

I have the just one more rep addiction too. I’m always amazed at how many reps I can eeek out. I think I’m in trouble at 5 and then bam I am able to hang on and hit 12 reps.

Spainiac: If I remember correctly your dl was 314, even if that was your one rep, I admire the heck out of that extremely impressive! but thank you for the support :slight_smile:

nlmain: yea going to bump it up quite a bit on the next cycle :slight_smile:

nadia: and on my last sets i will have a number of reps in my head that i want to get which is always higher than what I think and sometimes i won’t hit them but other times i’ll glide right by and get more. Then when I put the weight down, I’m like damn did i count that right… I love that feeling :slight_smile:

So this week is deload; today I didn’t follow that so well since I decided to hit my one rep max on my deadlift.

GHR: warm up w/ bw
dl (warm up)
65x5
95x5
135x3
165x3
185x1
205x1
One rep max (form fell apart, as in wayyyy apart)
225x1

Also played racquetball this evening and this afternoon I did 30 min of cardio and a circuit course

Racquetball is awesome cardio.

Great job on the deadlifts.