Haladrol -50

I have everything I need to start a cycle of halodrol -I have the halodrol and nolvadex tablets and pro liver to take before and after my cycle. Well now Im having second thoughts. What Im really afraid of is gyno. What exactly are the chances that I would get gyno and how dependable is nolva for getting rid of gyno symtoms? When would gyno occur most often? -during or after my cycle? Thanks

Your fine brother, Haladrol isnt very androgenic. If Gyno did occur during your cycle take 20mg of nolva until it goes away. You’ll be very pleased with haladrol-50. Don’t bother taking the Milk Thistle until your PCT…Good luck

I aam not npccompetitor, I am just posting under his name. I ran h-50 with superdrol and I can tell you don’t do it!! Marginal gains, with a high chance of post cycle gyno!! If you decide to do it, be ready for whatever may happen… It is shit man, get some real juice and get real gains…

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
I aam not npccompetitor, I am just posting under his name. I ran h-50 with superdrol and I can tell you don’t do it!! Marginal gains, with a high chance of post cycle gyno!! If you decide to do it, be ready for whatever may happen… It is shit man, get some real juice and get real gains…[/quote]

Superdrol is shit, most likely to cause gyno, superdrol has an androgenic rating of 400, anabolic rating of 40. Haladrol on the other hand is VERY similar to oral turinbol. Very low androgenic rating of about 6. Just have Nolva on hand, you will do fine. Npccompetitor does have a point though. Real AAS is the way to go.

[quote]Npccompetitor69 wrote:
I aam not npccompetitor, I am just posting under his name. I ran h-50 with superdrol and I can tell you don’t do it!! Marginal gains, with a high chance of post cycle gyno!! If you decide to do it, be ready for whatever may happen… It is shit man, get some real juice and get real gains…[/quote]

Did you get gyno symptoms from your cycle with superdrol and h-50?

Actually iann im pretty sure superdrol is not marketed to aromatize at all, and alo ive heard far more gyno horror stories on this site alone from halodrol and gyno than sd and gyno.

Why are you posting under other peoples handles? What have you got to hide and why are you so intentionally devious? Why can’t you spell? Why do you not know your subject matter?

[quote]Split wrote:
Actually iann im pretty sure superdrol is not marketed to aromatize at all, and alo ive heard far more gyno horror stories on this site alone from halodrol and gyno than sd and gyno.[/quote]

Your right, but I think it can convert to estrogen through different pathways in the body. Many people report delayed gyno with superdrol, that or they are just that sensitive.

Is there any risk of lasting sexual side effects?