Hairloss

I’ve been taking AAS for almost two years and i’ve lost so much hair. I’ve taken anything in the world you can think of for hairloss and nothing stops it including finastride. I’ve tried doses of finastrside from 1mg a day to 2.5mg a day on LOW doses of test and still hairloss.

I know the finastride is working because at 2.5mg to much dht is being blocked and hindering the effects of the TEST. No matter whether the dose of AAS is moderate or aggressive I still lose about the same amount of hair. I use Nizoral 2% EOD. I’ve also created a custom nizoral shampoo that contains 2% nizoral, spironolactone, and azelic acid cream and still the shedding continues.

The hairloss isnt just a specific area. Its thinning at the “widows peak” as well as all throughout the front crown I think they call it. A Can I just be shedding due to imbalanced hormones and not actually losing hair permanently to DHT since it seems the hairloss isnt being cause from DHT?

I hate to break it to you man but from the people I know who have ran gear and are susceptible to hair loss( runs in the family )
Gear will speed up the process and it is permanent trust me. I am 22 and shave my head because of this reason.

[quote]marcusauman wrote:
The hairloss isnt just a specific area. Its thinning at the “widows peak” as well as all throughout the front crown I think they call it.[/quote]

I just ran my first cycle…and I have this SAME problem…I using Dutasteride .5mgED…and minoxidil 5% (rogain)

If you’r gonaa get it in life AAS only SPEED it up…thats the harsh and ugly truth…wann keep your hair till your 35…lay off the juice till then…

Its def made me reevluate my AAS use…I am defentely lay off the more Androgenic AAS till I alredy am bald.

There are some AAS that are better, in respect to hairloss. (If I remember readin correctly)