Hair Removal?

[quote]rondastarr wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
rondastarr wrote:
Laser hair removal is the best!

Ronda have you tried it? I wax right now, and I can handle the pain. I love the results, but I am thinking of trying laser hair removal. Any stories you have to share?

Yes I have. I am currently in the process of getting it done and I will tell you it can hurt but not as bad at waxing. It feeling like a combination of an smalling electricution and a slap with an elastic band, but that is at it’s worst. It does take many treatments and is somewhat expensive but I think worth it in the end.[/quote]

pain is beauty right?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i hate shaving with a passion, especially legs

i heard from a lot of girls that the lotion stuff like Nair works good but i dont wnat to fuck w/ those chemicals man.[/quote]

You shave your legs Live? :confused:

[quote]namor wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i hate shaving with a passion, especially legs

i heard from a lot of girls that the lotion stuff like Nair works good but i dont wnat to fuck w/ those chemicals man.

You shave your legs Live? :/[/quote]

Shocking…

/sarcasm

I actually know quite a few guys who shave their legs…
I have shaved them before. And I’ve thought about doing it again, but I cant stand the growing back part, so I leave them the way they are(fucking hairy).

It depends on your skin…Waxing left me with a strange rash

While I’ve always used a buzzer, my most recent one seems to have gotten somewhat ‘smashed’ during my return to NY from FLA (lovely folks at the airport), so instead of buying a new one, I just ordered the Norelco 2030 body grooming system. I figured that the 2020 looked intriguing, but then you start reading reviews, and somehow I ended up going through like 60+ reviews for the upgrade. I’ll let you guys know if it;s worthwhile when I get it.

S

If you use nair, or any of the depilatory creams, don’t leave it on too long. You’ll remove skin. I used nair once “as directed” and it didn’t remove any hair, so I thought “well, I guess I should leave it on longer”. Bad mistake, it took the skin off. I wax now. Nads works geat. Gonna try laser next.

I tried laser for 3 sessions and it was NOT pain free. When they do the same section repeatedly without a long enough break it burns. The 1st woman that did it sucked and it was painful. The next 2 sessions weren’t as bad because it was a woman that knew what she was doing but it still burns after a while. Unfortunately you need 6-8 sessions for it to be permanent and I didn’t keep up with it after the 3rd session so the hair grew back.

The place I went to was in NYC and not too pricey. They charged $140 a session which covered front and rear shoulder blades. This was over 2 years ago.