Hair Loss From Test Only Cycle

As said above I was on 600mg pw.

@Beyond_Beyond I was looking at running 500 test and 400 eq for my next cycle.

1 Like

Finkle, Its all down to the individual, and their genetic predisposition for balding. Some people lose hair and stay bald. Some guys seem to take tons of gear and still have a head of full hair.

1 Like

500 Test /wk is still too high for my liking. I like the lowest possible amount of test to minimise androgenic side effects, like balding and acne. 200-250mg is good, but you could even get by with 125mg.

It all depends on what kind of look you are going for. After a certain point, the more mg/wk of any steroids you take, even low andro ones is going a toll on your hairline. I’m a big believer in trying to get as much as you can from low doses then upping the dose a little the next cycle if you think you need a bit more. If you start getting negative sides cut back a bit.

1 Like

I was considering using a dht derivative on top of test for the strength gains (I’m in this equally for the strength as the physique) though after noticing the significant hair thinning I think that will be off the cards for me. The only thing that concerns me about eq is the effects on cardiovascular health.

Something else i was considering was just running the high dose of test but using prop and only running it for 10-12 weeks. I noticed the hair thinning more towards the end of the 16 week cycle so this may be an option.