T Nation

Hair Drug Test, Should I Stop Gear?

Hello everyone I’m new to the site like 1 hour new… But not new to the bodybuilding world… I’ve been training for the last 10 years and have competed in 4 shows with 3rd place and a 2nd place under my belt…

Any ways I got one question that I can not find an answer to and I’ve been looking for a month…:frowning: my nursing school is starting again and we were informed that a random drug test will come in the near future and the test is a hair sample. Will my gear show up in a hair sample…finishing up my Triblend cycle triblend is test prop, tren ace, and Masteron mix if you didn’t know… Please helpful answers

[quote]Saleenknight04 wrote:
Hello everyone I’m new to the site like 1 hour new… But not new to the bodybuilding world… I’ve been training for the last 10 years and have competed in 4 shows with 3rd place and a 2nd place under my belt…

Any ways I got one question that I can not find an answer to and I’ve been looking for a month…:frowning: my nursing school is starting again and we were informed that a random drug test will come in the near future and the test is a hair sample. Will my gear show up in a hair sample…finishing up my Triblend cycle triblend is test prop, tren ace, and Masteron mix if you didn’t know… Please helpful answers [/quote]

More than likely they are doing a 5 panel drug screen and will not be testing for any type of anabolics which is usually an expensive test to begin with. I guess you don’t know what they are testing for?

Agreed, they wont be testing for anabolics, way to expensive for nursing school. I went through the same shit in Paramedic school.

Gear will show up in a hair sample but their probably testing for drugs not steroids

Thank you that’s what I thought.

Real men shave their head

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Real men shave their head[/quote]

man I am SO ClOSE to just giving up on hair and doing that. Means I could run some really heavy androgens

Lmao my head is shaved… Not because I’m thin haired I just like it haha

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

That’s what I do, never have to fuck with it or worry about “how my hair looks” I’m also lucky I got a good shape head for it

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

That’s what I do, never have to fuck with it or worry about “how my hair looks” I’m also lucky I got a good shape head for it[/quote]

Yeah the real pain in the ass is keeping it shaved. I really ought to do mine every other day to keep it manageable, but I forget or get too lazy and will go a week and have to trim it down before cutting it and it just takes a long time. Would probably be less overall maintenance just to grow it out, but then it would still look like shit haha

[quote]Saleenknight04 wrote:
Lmao my head is shaved… Not because I’m thin haired I just like it haha[/quote]

Then what are you worried about? Them plucking out your grundle hair for the test?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

That’s what I do, never have to fuck with it or worry about “how my hair looks” I’m also lucky I got a good shape head for it[/quote]

Yeah the real pain in the ass is keeping it shaved. I really ought to do mine every other day to keep it manageable, but I forget or get too lazy and will go a week and have to trim it down before cutting it and it just takes a long time. Would probably be less overall maintenance just to grow it out, but then it would still look like shit haha[/quote]

You hair grows that fast! haha do you use a razor and shave it all or just buzz it? cause i can see how once a week woukd be a major pain. I shave my head once a week just use my buzzer take it all the way down be done with it. I use to use a blade and take it all the way down but that became a pain

Im talking about baby ass smooth…buzzing is for pansy ass marines…

When I say trim, I really mean buzz it down…then blade it.

If I blade it every other day or so, it is easy and only takes like 5-10 minutes. Otherwise it is a fucking process.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Im talking about baby ass smooth…buzzing is for pansy ass marines…

[/quote]

Haha thanks balla

He said “grundle hair”, awesome. Next time I can use that in a sentence, its on!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Yeah the real pain in the ass is keeping it shaved. I really ought to do mine every other day to keep it manageable, but I forget or get too lazy and will go a week and have to trim it down before cutting it and it just takes a long time. Would probably be less overall maintenance just to grow it out, but then it would still look like shit haha[/quote]

I’d just use my beard trimmer and go for the all-over-beard look. I keep my whiskers at a trim 6mm

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

my head is MASSIVE, that’s what’s holding me back from taking the plunge. It’s like someone balanced a basketball on a thimble

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

my head is MASSIVE, that’s what’s holding me back from taking the plunge. It’s like someone balanced a basketball on a thimble[/quote]
X2 My head isnt massive but its shape is odd when shaved. Ive tried the bald look and got plenty of LOLs for it.

^^^haha I’m lucky then