Hail DeFranco!!

I just received DeFranco’s Super Strength DVD earlier today. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, but after watching it I have to say it is the best strength training dvd on my shelf!

I’m going to recommend this dvd to everyone I know, but I will especially push this on every high school coach I know. In my opinion, DeFranco’s training method that he outlines in this dvd should finally be the product to take over the Bigger, Faster, Stronger program in high schools throughout the country.

A product like this is long over due. Has anyone else received theirs yet?

[quote]JUSTLIFTHARD wrote:
I just received DeFranco’s Super Strength DVD earlier today. I wasn’t really sure what to expect, but after watching it I have to say it is the best strength training dvd on my shelf!

I’m going to recommend this dvd to everyone I know, but I will especially push this on every high school coach I know. In my opinion, DeFranco’s training method that he outlines in this dvd should finally be the product to take over the Bigger, Faster, Stronger program in high schools throughout the country.

A product like this is long over due. Has anyone else received theirs yet?[/quote]

This is without a doubt one of the best videos produced on the subject.

It’s well presented and explained, the music and camera work is top noch, and the female athletes don’t hurt the eyes either. :slight_smile: I am definitely recommending this to everyone. Joe hit one out of the park with this video. I hope there is more to come.

Now I gotta get this. Joe is the man

[quote]ultimatethor wrote:
JUSTLIFTHARD wrote:

A product like this is long over due. Has anyone else received theirs yet?

This is without a doubt one of the best videos produced on the subject.

It’s well presented and explained, the music and camera work is top noch, and the female athletes don’t hurt the eyes either. :slight_smile: I am definitely recommending this to everyone. Joe hit one out of the park with this video. I hope there is more to come.[/quote]

What kind of DVD is it? Would you say it’s mainly a exercise demonstration video? What makes it so unique and worth having?

-MAtt

It explains his whole method in full detail!!! Shows all the exercises and gives explaination for every one of them. Its fucking about time I spent 50 bucks on something useful

i just watched it very detailed and well explained

What should I ask for for Christmas this or I/O?

[quote]JUSTLIFTHARD wrote:

A product like this is long over due. Has anyone else received theirs yet?[/quote]

Just received my copy today too. I’m very impressed. I coach high school athletes and I can’t wait to apply this information to their training (as well as my own training)…now if only my school’s weightroom had all the equipment.

I highly recommend this dvd, but I’m not going to recommend it to any of my competition :wink: If you coach or train athletes this dvd is a must have. The warm-up portion of the video is great as well.

This would make for a great Christmas present…to myself.

I was really curious about this too. I might just pick it up, DeFranco is on my short list of great coaches.

are there exclusively female athletes on the video? if joe had access to world class professional athletes and chose to use a gap model instead, i think thats kind of stupid.

[quote]srb68 wrote:
are there exclusively female athletes on the video? if joe had access to world class professional athletes and chose to use a gap model instead, i think thats kind of stupid.[/quote]

No…

There is one HOT chick doing a warm up and few exercises. The rest are guys.

I Think its TOP NOTCH!

One of the male athlete on the box squat had HORRIBLE form.

Other than that, the dvd was very professionally made and had some great dynamic workout routines.

Hey guys, I just received my copy a few weeks ago…It’s great!!!

My only problem with it is the workout manual in the front…it seems a little empty to me…like there should be more on there…one of the methods is missing from it too…

any suggestions on how to put all of these exercises on the DVD together into some structual workout plans??? Thanks guys

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:

My only problem with it is the workout manual in the front…it seems a little empty to me…like there should be more on there…one of the methods is missing from it too…

any suggestions on how to put all of these exercises on the DVD together into some structual workout plans??? Thanks guys[/quote]

You gotta buy part II in order to be able to do that.

:wink:

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:

any suggestions on how to put all of these exercises on the DVD together into some structual workout plans??? Thanks guys[/quote]

Those are just some sample workouts on the front. As far as putting them together, try the Westside 4 Skinny Bastards template. Also, read the articles on his site, they will help piece some of it together.

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459321