Had the Weirdest Dream Last Night

I agree. More details are necessary.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
points And you were there …and you were there.

Dreamt that I went to a T-Nation/T-Magnum shindig over in the states. Everybody had to wear a name tag and I was dreaming that I met all of you forum regulars�?�

• Push looked just like Danny Trejo, he was wearing a poncho and nothing else. He was there with MesusPush who looked very pretty.

• Christine had that freaking grin on her face and was encircled by drooling blokes, think I saw Livefromthe781 grope her ass. Ye bastard.

• Makavali was graffiti-ing every bare wall in the hall.

• Renton was this big bald POME walking around with his massive dong dragging along behind him.

• Ourboro, the Anj and Renee and were skipping off with me to somewhere more private. (its my dream… kiss my ass)

• WolBarret looked like Billy Dee Williams.

• ImHungry was a real white tiger, nobody wanted to talk to him for fear of being eaten. Makavali was trying to write on his fur with a texta.

• AccepiterQ was meeting people and opening conversations well, but after 5 minutes or so it turned into a screaming match and all-out brawl.

• Angry vader was a fat guy with a darth vader helmet and the “Luke I am your father” line wasnt funny the first 2000 times.

• Geminspector was a cardboard cut-out of the redheaded cartoon chick in her avatar, but guys were hitting on her anyway.

• Print was hopping from conversation to conversation and misquoting other people in an attempt to pit T-Men against each other. His dog was there too.

• Cheeta almost slipped on the man-drool and semen that we all expelled the second she walked through the door.

• October girl and DebraD were getting it on. that was sweet.

• Rah-knee was being burned at the stake.

• Damici was running out of paper and had phone numbers scribbled on his biceps.

Suddenly Thibs walked in and everyone dropped to their knees and began worshipping.

Then my alarm went off.[/quote]

I think someone needs a girlfriend, and some time away from T-Nation. Just a little vacation is all.

girlfriend…yes

time away from T-Nation…no

• Ourboro, the Anj and Renee and were skipping off with me to somewhere more private. (its my dream… kiss my ass)

.[/quote]

Is that what we were doing? Kissing your ass? If it were my dream someone would be kissing mine…or something.

I had an odd one the other night. Not about T-Nation. It was about work. I was getting a builder to sign off a contract for a new site and we had to sign his penis. Odd.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

Is that what we were doing? Kissing your ass? If it were my dream someone would be kissing mine…or something.

I had an odd one the other night. Not about T-Nation. It was about work. I was getting a builder to sign off a contract for a new site and we had to sign his penis. Odd. [/quote]

OurOOoooooboro!

I was typing a lease one time and you know how Word only checks for misspelled words, not connotation mistakes? Well it was supposed to say the “circumscribed” tenant … blah blah blah

well what I actually typed was the “circumcised” tenant. Word didn’t catch the misspelling and even when proof reading I just read what I expected to read, not the word. So all 6 copies made it into the meeting to be signed… I never lived that one down at that office

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

I had an odd one the other night. Not about T-Nation. It was about work. I was getting a builder to sign off a contract for a new site and we had to sign his penis. Odd.

OurOOoooooboro!

I was typing a lease one time and you know how Word only checks for misspelled words, not connotation mistakes? Well it was supposed to say the “circumscribed” tenant … blah blah blah

well what I actually typed was the “circumcised” tenant. Word didn’t catch the misspelling and even when proof reading I just read what I expected to read, not the word. So all 6 copies made it into the meeting to be signed… I never lived that one down at that office

[/quote]

Bwaaaahahaha! That’s too funny. :smiley:

(hijack apologies)

I had a Public Engineer who couldn’t get a job. He came to me after 5 months of being unemployed. He had a Masters degree in Engineering - excellent references, big companies - all looked nifty. He put PUBLIC ENGINEER at the top of his resume.

But he forgot the L. His resume said PUBIC ENGINEER. He didn’t get a single interview, and he felt awful. I pointed it out, we had big laughs, and he had a job that week. (end hijack)

So… we were tripping off with you? MMMMmmm… purrrs… were you excited? Scared? Nervous? Anxious? Handcuffed?

[quote]reneeweimer wrote:
(hijack apologies)

I had a Public Engineer who couldn’t get a job. He came to me after 5 months of being unemployed. He had a Masters degree in Engineering - excellent references, big companies - all looked nifty. He put PUBLIC ENGINEER at the top of his resume.

But he forgot the L. His resume said PUBIC ENGINEER. He didn’t get a single interview, and he felt awful. I pointed it out, we had big laughs, and he had a job that week. (end hijack)

So… we were tripping off with you? MMMMmmm… purrrs… were you excited? Scared? Nervous? Anxious? Handcuffed?[/quote]

hilarious story! nah i wasnt anxious at all! you want details huh renee? you know from my PMs that i can be VERY descriptive.

I had a dream last night that I was making out with this girl I liked that I never had the balls to ask out… she was always dating someone though we flirted alot.

oh well =( lol

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
[/quote]

actually the first thing i did was make a necklace out of your legs… PM me for morrrrrreeeee

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I had a dream last night that I was making out with this girl I liked that I never had the balls to ask out… she was always dating someone though we flirted alot.

oh well =( lol[/quote]

Great. Story.

never met you before mate… sorry.

If this counts for anything…one time i drempt I was in The Godfather

which character?

Christine wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

• Christine had that freaking grin on her face and was encircled by drooling blokes…

Of course I’d have a freaking grin if I were surrounded by a bunch of blokes!

I’ve really had dreams about this place before. They can get pretty freaky.

oh and you weren’t wearing much. sorry.[/quote]

I’m usually not wearing anything. :slight_smile:

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
The Manthony wrote:

OurOOoooooboro!

[/quote]

Surely a Freudian slip…

ouroboro_s wrote:

actually the first thing i did was make a necklace out of your legs… PM me for morrrrrreeeee[/quote]

I know you meant this in the sexiest, most erotic way possible but the first thing that popped into my head was Silence of the Lambs. You know, the guy who would skin the women and dress up in their skin afterwards.

Ummm, you didn’t mean it like that did you?

[quote]Mister T. wrote:
I feel a little left out, but at the same time, I’m kinda glad you weren’t dreaming about me.

NTTAWWT.[/quote]

I dreamt about you. I know I’m not Manthony. Kind of like a second rate dreamer abouter.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
The Manthony wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

actually the first thing i did was make a necklace out of your legs… PM me for morrrrrreeeee

I know you meant this in the sexiest, most erotic way possible but the first thing that popped into my head was Silence of the Lambs. You know, the guy who would skin the women and dress up in their skin afterwards.

Ummm, you didn’t mean it like that did you?[/quote]

uhhhh no not exactly. i was thinking more the oral sex thing but whatever floats your boat.

ouroboro_s wrote:
The Manthony wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:

Ummm, you didn’t mean it like that did you?

uhhhh no not exactly. i was thinking more the oral sex thing but whatever floats your boat.[/quote]

The skinning thing doesn’t exactly float my boat. It was merely the first thing that popped into my head. It’s not too odd considering I still keep my shower curtain open so no one hides behind it. Sometimes I check under my bed…and it’s not for guys that give oral sex.