Had Teenage Gyno. First Cycle Advice

Hi guys,

My first post here and I’m looking for a bit of advice.

My stats -

24 years old
Lifting for around 5 years
85kg
5,10ft
12% BF

During my teen years I naturally developed mild gyno, its not bad but I’m worried that cycling steriods may flare it back up.

I have attached an image of my cycle. Would you add anything too it to avoid possible sides ?

I will inject every Wednesday.

Thank you.

You can run 10mg of Nolva ED throughout the cycle. This should prevent any possible gyno. If you happen to see / feel it flaring up at all, you can always up that dose to 20mg for a couple of days. That should easily take care of it.

I would also advise just running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for PCT. No point in running both.

Cycle looks good other than that.

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
You can run 10mg of Nolva ED throughout the cycle. This should prevent any possible gyno. If you happen to see / feel it flaring up at all, you can always up that dose to 20mg for a couple of days. That should easily take care of it.

I would also advise just running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for PCT. No point in running both.

Cycle looks good other than that.[/quote]

Thanks Cx,

Could I run Clomid alone for PCT and keep the Nolva at bay if required during cycle ? ( I have both at home, ready and waiting )

If so, should I stick with my current planned Clomid dosage ?

Cheers

[quote]stonebarrier wrote:

[quote]CxTucker wrote:

Cycle looks good other than that.[/quote]

Thanks Cx,

Could I run Clomid alone for PCT and keep the Nolva at bay if required during cycle ? ( I have both at home, ready and waiting )

If so, should I stick with my current planned Clomid dosage ?

Cheers[/quote]

Run the Clomid at 100/100/50/50.

i’d suggest running raloxifene for the gyno, as it has been shown to be more effective for pubertal gyno than nolva. in fact, you might need to get your gyno under control prior to the cycle, as that is likely to aggravate it.

aromasin (25 mg/day) along with ralox (60 mg/day) has worked really well for lots of guys…