T Nation

Had Enough of 'Eat This Many Grams'

ok
i need apperently accrding to a guy who looks exactly how i want to look and strt off like me, less than 100 carbs, about 200 gs of protien and ess than 50 grams of fat

i was happy that he was willing to help me but…i get confused andary super fast and am stump stupid i am quite musculer but fat as well i need to lean up this is my first goal can any one help me with FOODS lol like break fast lunch and dinner and snacks it woul help me so so much,
in the gym i do mainly weights i do 3 whole body work outs a week i add cardio to all of them also

hope this helps

oh an does any one know how many calories lifting burns??

This has to be a troll.

Right?

And to think you people invented the fucking language you are trying to use.

[quote]frankyboy7 wrote:
oh an does any one know how many calories lifting burns?? [/quote]

Yes, lifting burns 17 calories.

Engrish?

I’ll try to provide you with a real reply since you are most likely to just get flamed for your terrible grammar. A gram of fat has 9 calories, gram of protein has 4 calories, and gram of carb has 4 calories.

You need to learn the nutrient breakdown of the foods you eat, then apply that to the “Eat This Many Grams.” You should be able to look on the back or side of the bag/box/can and find out how it breaks down nutritionally. You can go online to something like fitday.com and type in the foods you’re looking to eat and find out how they are they breakdown by carbs, fats, and protein. You can also just google it if you can’t find it anywhere else by typing in the food you want and by adding “Nutritional Information.”

I have absolutely no idea how to tell you what you need to eat because I have no stats to work with but if you are indeed fat and have muscle mass I don’t think I’d use that approach. I’d try something like 300g protein 50g carbs and 150g of fats and then see how you progress, lowering calories from there.

Try reading through this post for all sorts of basic information pertaining to training and nutrition.

sorry guys i told my mate he could send in a post on my account as he dosen’t have one apperently, he cant it comes up with an error message i will tell him what higgins said thank you vey much im sure he will be pleased i too am fat-muslcey so thanks

[quote]Higgins wrote:
I’ll try to provide you with a real reply since you are most likely to just get flamed for your terrible grammar. A gram of fat has 9 calories, gram of protein has 4 calories, and gram of carb has 4 calories.

[/quote]

Well, I’m British, and I too was unaware of the above. If I/he do/es the maths, 300Gms of Protein equals 1200Kcals, so assuming a average daily intake of only 2000, clearly it’s vital to keep tight control of the non-Proteins we eat. It’s good to get back to basics, you sometimes spot something you’ve missed all this time, and I had. I appreciate your post.

To the poster who says we spawned the language - we did, and we ought to be held to a higher standard. Your surprise is not an uncommon reaction amongst Americans encountering inarticulate Brits for the first time.

However, I’d ask only that you bear this in mind; we are not all bards gifted with sublime penmanship, no more than you are all Hilfiger-wearing preppies loafing around on yachts in sunny marinas. We, like you, also have our caravan-dwellers, and as you saw above, they sometimes have access to electricity.

[quote]Jaybee wrote:
Higgins wrote:

Well, I’m British, and I too was unaware of the above. If I/he do/es the maths, 300Gms of Protein equals 1200Kcals, so assuming a average daily intake of only 2000, clearly it’s vital to keep tight control of the non-Proteins we eat. It’s good to get back to basics, you sometimes spot something you’ve missed all this time, and I had. I appreciate your post.

To the poster who says we spawned the language - we did, and we ought to be held to a higher standard. Your surprise is not an uncommon reaction amongst Americans encountering inarticulate Brits for the first time.

However, I’d ask only that you bear this in mind; we are not all bards gifted with sublime penmanship, no more than you are all Hilfiger-wearing preppies loafing around on yachts in sunny marinas. We, like you, also have our caravan-dwellers, and as you saw above, they sometimes have access to electricity.[/quote]

you’s like speak the proper english init. me’s just point and grunt. init

Can someone from England translate this?

funny shit.