Hack Wilson Pictures?

You still going to post some of your lifting pics???

[quote]unforgiven2 wrote:
You still going to post some of your lifting pics???[/quote]

I’ll bet he has a good single arm bicep pose for ya!!!

Ca…ca…ca…ca…CALL OUT!

I would like to see the “ex-NFL”.

“Best lifter award winner at a national meet”

Pics as well.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
I would like to see the “ex-NFL”.

“Best lifter award winner at a national meet”

Pics as well.[/quote]

Me too.

Dammit…is this dude a troll?

I just spent like 10 minutes typing a reply to him on another thread. I am going to be pissed if I wasted my internet message board time allotment.

I have got to stay up to date.

Tucker

[quote]tucker2024 wrote:
Dammit…is this dude a troll?

I just spent like 10 minutes typing a reply to him on another thread. I am going to be pissed if I wasted my internet message board time allotment.

I have got to stay up to date.

Tucker[/quote]

How did we go from ‘are you going to post pics’ to ‘is this guy a troll’ in fifteen minutes?

Yeah. I’ll post some. When I can. I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though. Please proceed with calling me liar or a fake or whatever.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Yeah. I’ll post some. When I can. I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.[/quote]

haven’t you been saying this since September?

[quote]tucker2024 wrote:
Dammit…is this dude a troll?

I just spent like 10 minutes typing a reply to him on another thread. I am going to be pissed if I wasted my internet message board time allotment.

I have got to stay up to date.

Tucker[/quote]

You know…I don’t mind anyone thinking I’m a troll. It’s the INTERNET!

But I will post some pics (back shots of me lifting…I don’t want people to know who I really am). And there is one guy on the board who knows me and I know him (fairly well). He might jump in and tell you I am what I say am (not that it’s all that much).

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though. [/quote]

What does that mean, exactly?

[quote]PGA wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
Yeah. I’ll post some. When I can. I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.

haven’t you been saying this since September?[/quote]

Maybe. I don’t know. Keep monitoring the situation. Good use of your time.

It’s easy enough for me to get a pic of me training. Problem is, I seem to focus on training and forget to yell, “Hey, Honey! Can you take a picture of me to post on a website so people don’t call me a troll!?!”

Jesus. Just say I’m a liar and a 98-pound weakling. I don’t care.

Just out of curiosity, I’d like to see these lifts too. I don’t really care who this guy is so much as that he can actually lift what he says he can.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.

What does that mean, exactly?[/quote]

Well…hmmmmmmm…I guess it means I’m a liar. Whatever you want it to mean. Could mean I’ve got other things to do and I’m not focused on appeasing the T-Nation folk.

Congrats on the degree, by the way.

[quote]sasquatch wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
You still going to post some of your lifting pics???

I’ll bet he has a good single arm bicep pose for ya!!![/quote]

“I’ll show you guys…BAM!!, rear Bicep”

Because I don’t want anybody to know who I am. But I will still berate anybody and everybody with 600 word posts.

Even though I don’t have time to waste on T-Nation.

This all sounds REAL familiar.

[quote]t3h_Squirr3l wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I’d like to see these lifts too. I don’t really care who this guy is so much as that he can actually lift what he says he can. [/quote]

That’s great. I’ll find something. I am way more concerned with having people NOT know who I am with if they believe anything I say.

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.

What does that mean, exactly?

Well…hmmmmmmm…I guess it means I’m a liar. Whatever you want it to mean. Could mean I’ve got other things to do and I’m not focused on appeasing the T-Nation folk.

Congrats on the degree, by the way. [/quote]

Obviously you are trying to appease the T-Folks. You are responding in this thread correct?

600+ posts since August shows you have a little bit time on your hands. The fact that you cant “find time” to upload a single picture seems like…how you say…bullshit.

Keep wiggling your way out of it.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
You still going to post some of your lifting pics???

I’ll bet he has a good single arm bicep pose for ya!!!

“I’ll show you guys…BAM!!, rear Bicep”

Because I don’t want anybody to know who I am. But I will still berate anybody and everybody with 600 word posts.

Even though I don’t have time to waste on T-Nation.

This all sounds REAL familiar.[/quote]

Well then…call me a fraud! I don’t care. I think - if review any post that I’ve made on training - it’s fairly obvious that I know what I’m talking about. And you CAN disregard every fucking word I type.

[quote]PGA wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.

What does that mean, exactly?

Well…hmmmmmmm…I guess it means I’m a liar. Whatever you want it to mean. Could mean I’ve got other things to do and I’m not focused on appeasing the T-Nation folk.

Congrats on the degree, by the way.

Obviously you are trying to appease the T-Folks. You are responding in this thread correct?

600+ posts since August shows you have a little bit time on your hands. The fact that you cant “find time” to upload a single picture seems like…how you say…bullshit.

Keep wiggling your way out of it.[/quote]

Are you going to dare me to put my tounge on the fence post, too?

[quote]PGA wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:
I don’t think that this is my number one deliverable right now, though.

What does that mean, exactly?

Well…hmmmmmmm…I guess it means I’m a liar. Whatever you want it to mean. Could mean I’ve got other things to do and I’m not focused on appeasing the T-Nation folk.

Congrats on the degree, by the way.

Obviously you are trying to appease the T-Folks. You are responding in this thread correct?

600+ posts since August shows you have a little bit time on your hands. The fact that you cant “find time” to upload a single picture seems like…how you say…bullshit.

Keep wiggling your way out of it.[/quote]

Damn PGA, did your nutsacks drop recently?

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
UtahLama wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
unforgiven2 wrote:
You still going to post some of your lifting pics???

I’ll bet he has a good single arm bicep pose for ya!!!

“I’ll show you guys…BAM!!, rear Bicep”

Because I don’t want anybody to know who I am. But I will still berate anybody and everybody with 600 word posts.

Even though I don’t have time to waste on T-Nation.

This all sounds REAL familiar.

Well then…call me a fraud! I don’t care. I think - if review any post that I’ve made on training - it’s fairly obvious that I know what I’m talking about. And you CAN disregard every fucking word I type. [/quote]

You can know what your talking about and still have the physique of a cancer patient.