Stats
Height 6’1"
weight 215
Age 27
Years training 5-6

Bench 315
squat 405
Deadlift 475

Planning on taking my first prohormone I have never done a cycle of anything before (anything good that is). I think I’m close as I can get to my natural size. I have been working hard on diet the last couple years and thats how I have made my best gains.

My question is this I got some H-drol going to run it for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75

Was going to do CLOMID for PCT and turns out what I bought was called CLOMED has anyone else herd of this stuff? I know its not the same thing as real clomid its more of a over the counter PCT.

will it work for a PCT? I know h-drol is fairly mild should I give it a try or should I get the real stuff? any opinions would be apprecated

No, return the clomed or whatever the fuck that is, its trash, throw it away if you cant get your money back.

Get tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex). Its better than clomid and has fewer sides.

They are available as research chemicals.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Get tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex).[/quote]

OP: That’s NOLVADEX, not Novedex XT.

ya thats what I figured I should do. Rookie mistake. live and learn I guess.

Ya what rip off names Clomed, Novedex good marketing strategy. It works for suckers like me lol.

Does anyone on here know if I can fly into the states with H-drol. I am going to Vegas in a couple weeks and was wondering if I can take it with me or should I wait to start taking it until I get back?

[quote]lens_d wrote:
Stats
Height 6’1"
weight 215
Age 27
Years training 5-6

Bench 315
squat 405
Deadlift 475

I think I’m close as I can get to my natural size.

[/quote]

^ + avatar = a bit of humor, I assume?

[quote]lens_d wrote:
Does anyone on here know if I can fly into the states with H-drol. I am going to Vegas in a couple weeks and was wondering if I can take it with me or should I wait to start taking it until I get back?[/quote]

Wait till you get back.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]lens_d wrote:
Stats
Height 6’1"
weight 215
Age 27
Years training 5-6

Bench 315
squat 405
Deadlift 475

I think I’m close as I can get to my natural size.

[/quote]

^ + avatar = a bit of humor, I assume? [/quote]

ya thats a 2 year old picture think I was about 185 in it. I never said I was huge but I am trying hard.

Wait until you get back.

IMO Test E and arimidex is all you need for your first cycle.

500mg/week of Test and .25mg/day of arimidex. Then taper. Then your done.

[quote]thetruepitbull wrote:
Wait until you get back.

IMO Test E and arimidex is all you need for your first cycle.

500mg/week of Test and .25mg/day of arimidex. Then taper. Then your done. [/quote]

Thats what I was thinking too for my first real cycle. arimidex is so expensive but I understand it would be nice to have around. Wont novla work as well? is it better to taper or quit at 500mg then use a pct?

Wanted to give h-drol a try first just to see how my body is going to react. Most likly do a cycle this fall. Sust is easy for me to get so that probally whay I will use.

Arimidex should run you around $50 for 30ml @1mg/mL.

I prefer an anti-estrogen rather than a SERM. Look up the difference if you don’t know.

I also prefer to taper. Read the stickie by P#22.

Fuck H-drol. Your body already produces Testosterone…stick with Test. There are a ton of arguments for this. You should have no adverse reaction to 500mg of Test if you are a healthy individual.

If you go with Sust you should shoot it every 2nd day.

I prefer an anti-estrogen rather than a SERM. Look up the difference if you don’t know.

Fuck H-drol. Your body already produces Testosterone…stick with Test. There are a ton of arguments for this. You should have no adverse reaction to 500mg of Test if you are a healthy individual.

If you go with Sust you should shoot it every 2nd day.[/quote]

Sust should be shot everyday, due to the short prop ester.

I feel its nearly useless because of this, I would much rather use E or prop. Simply on effectiveness and ease of use I would use prop every cycle, the whole cycle, but I do not always have that option.

I often shoot E every 2 days, the more often you inject with anything the lower the sides and the better the gains.

I’m not a huge fan of a everyday injection. The guy who has the sust told me every 3 days. I tend not to agree with lots of the things he tells me so it makes sense he is wrong again.

I’m sure I can get my hands on some E or prop. I wanted to to use E but it dont matter much to me I have never tried either so I dont have much of an opinion.

I’m not expecting to much from h-drol. Your right my cash could have been better spent.

I’m as healthy as I can be I’m not to worried about any bad sides. I know my body can handle lots of drugs. Well the recreational type anyway. I dont do recreational drugs anymore they started loosing their appeal as I got older.

Thanks for the advice guys

You can use sust every 3 days, it has longer esters, but the shorter esters will peak and fade, leaving you feeling odd and producing more sides.

With E you can easily shoot every 3 days, its half life is nearly a week, it will stay stable, I just dont mind injects much and I do B12 as well.

Ya i’m sure once I get more comfortable with it I won’t mind either.

How often do you take a b 12 shot? I have a couple benders planned this summer and think it would be good to use some b 12. I’ve herd good things about it anyway.

[quote]Westclock wrote:

If you go with Sust you should shoot it every 2nd day.[/quote]

Sust should be shot everyday, due to the short prop ester.

I feel its nearly useless because of this, I would much rather use E or prop. Simply on effectiveness and ease of use I would use prop every cycle, the whole cycle, but I do not always have that option.

I often shoot E every 2 days, the more often you inject with anything the lower the sides and the better the gains.
[/quote]

My bad, i meant EVERY DAY.

[quote]lens_d wrote:
Ya i’m sure once I get more comfortable with it I won’t mind either.

How often do you take a b 12 shot? I have a couple benders planned this summer and think it would be good to use some b 12. I’ve herd good things about it anyway. [/quote]

I actually have some problems absorbing it normally, its not incredibly noticeable, but will likely be worse as I get older.

I shoot IM with it everyday on cycle, just load it into the same syringe.

Off cycle I subQ it every other day, I IM a big shot every week or so just for kicks.

I have lots of pins, and B12 is cheap so I play around with it.

I was buying more expensive than I needed to (prescription), I have cheaper stuff now.

Do you find that administering the b12 IM gives you more of an appetite boost than subQ?

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Do you find that administering the b12 IM gives you more of an appetite boost than subQ?[/quote]

The overall effect is more pronounced.

Also you can shoot about 3ml IM, cant do that with Sub Q.