H-50 and SD Detection Time

Hey everyone, I’m getting ready to run a 3-4 week cycle of SD for the first time. I am 6’2", 21 years old, and 225 lbs. I have a solid diet, 6 small meals a day, protein and carb dense. I’m 15.5% BF.

I bench 335, squat 525, clean and jerk 319, and deadlift 530. I’m in the weightroom 3 times a week, do plyo’s 3 times a week (opposing days), and do cardio 4 times a week. I think I have a pretty good base of training and diet.

My question is how long after the 3-4 week cycle will SD or Halodrol-50 remain in my system, causing a positive test in a sports urinalysis? I have Rebound XT for my PCT and Milk Thistle extract for liver support. Any help would be great!! Thank you

[quote]pa76 wrote:
Hey everyone, I’m getting ready to run a 3-4 week cycle of SD for the first time. I am 6’2", 21 years old, and 225 lbs. I have a solid diet, 6 small meals a day, protein and carb dense. I’m 15.5% BF.

I bench 335, squat 525, clean and jerk 319, and deadlift 530. I’m in the weightroom 3 times a week, do plyo’s 3 times a week (opposing days), and do cardio 4 times a week. I think I have a pretty good base of training and diet.

My question is how long after the 3-4 week cycle will SD or Halodrol-50 remain in my system, causing a positive test in a sports urinalysis? I have Rebound XT for my PCT and Milk Thistle extract for liver support. Any help would be great!! Thank you
[/quote]

I’ll help!..What size bra do you think you need after you finish that PCT?

why are people still even considering taking this crap.

can your stupid cycle H-50 and SD cycle, man up, and do a real cycle.