Gyno

Maybe dumb question. Would the decline press movement be a good exercise to “push out” the gyno or would the incline movement be better to lift them.

Or is just plain old fat loss the best way to go.

5’9", 195, appx 13-15%BF guess

Thanks T-Nation

Only way to remove real gyno is surgery. Gyno is not just fat, but breast tissue. There’s is a difference between having fat accumulated on your chest and actual real gyno. Fat loss will work if it’s just fat. You’ll need sugery if it’s gyno.

Yea, if you have gyno, then forget it, just get it surgically removed if you’re very worried about it. If you can live with it, then hey, you’re a better man than most vain people.

Decline works “lower pectorals” incline “higher pectorals”. Obviously you can’t work part of a muscle, but more muscle development will appear there.

I’d say that if you have a mild case of gyno, then you should just make an appointment with an endocinologist. He can put you on Tamoxifen for a couple of months and that might fix it. Try it, because surgery is in the $3000 realm!

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
Only way to remove real gyno is surgery. Gyno is not just fat, but breast tissue. There’s is a difference between having fat accumulated on your chest and actual real gyno. Fat loss will work if it’s just fat. You’ll need sugery if it’s gyno. [/quote]

I think now that it is just fat. I don’t actually “feel” breast tissue. When I was solid it was gone. So I can probably only assume that its just fat. I am going to try to just put some hard work into it and see what happens this time around. I should have never let it slip my attention.

Thanks for the help.