Gyno Surgery

i think i am ready for a little surgery in the manboob department but am a little confused about all the different types of treatment:

Surgery
Tumescent lypo
Laser or Smart lypo

There are more I have seen but there isn’t really a “hey, big juice guy, this is what you need to get rid of the man tits” section…what is going to work best?

basically I have a lot of fat stored in my chest (on both sides…about 1" thick at the worst areas around the nips) with fairly well developed glands that I have had for a long time.

I would like to eliminate this crap and possibly get some taken off from my midsection at the same time so if they can do both in the same procedure that’s great.

I have very lean arms, legs, shoulders, upper back but have fat stored on my stomach/abs, low back, and of course the man boobs. basically all the areas that will ruin an otherwise decent physique. It’s not a lot, maybe 10lbs (about 4% of my total mass) at the most but it really is time for it to go.

I plan on doing cycles again in the future so I would like to eliminate the gland completely if possible so they don’t grow back next time I hit the gear.

If anyone has had one of the surgeries or can offer any advice from experience please pass it on.

Thanks.

FG

There is great info on this website.

Good Luck

I’m looking at your profile pics and not seeing what you are saying. You just look like you need more muscle. Is there a semi-hard lump under the nipples? Have you been to a doctor to find out if it is genuinely gyno?

I gain fat around my nips, too, and I absolutely despise it. That and the double chin that develops keep me from ever letting my bodyfat get too high. That said, my nip fat is not gyno. I used to think it was until I got lean enough and then I realized that it was just that, fat.

The way you talk makes me think you are assuming too many things. Tell me you have been to a doctor already and I will take this back.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i think i am ready for a little surgery in the manboob department but am a little confused about all the different types of treatment:

Surgery
Tumescent lypo
Laser or Smart lypo

There are more I have seen but there isn’t really a “hey, big juice guy, this is what you need to get rid of the man tits” section…what is going to work best?

basically I have a lot of fat stored in my chest (on both sides…about 1" thick at the worst areas around the nips) with fairly well developed glands that I have had for a long time.

I would like to eliminate this crap and possibly get some taken off from my midsection at the same time so if they can do both in the same procedure that’s great.

I have very lean arms, legs, shoulders, upper back but have fat stored on my stomach/abs, low back, and of course the man boobs. basically all the areas that will ruin an otherwise decent physique. It’s not a lot, maybe 10lbs (about 4% of my total mass) at the most but it really is time for it to go.

I plan on doing cycles again in the future so I would like to eliminate the gland completely if possible so they don’t grow back next time I hit the gear.

If anyone has had one of the surgeries or can offer any advice from experience please pass it on.

Thanks.

FG [/quote]

If those pics in your profile are recent, then that is not gyno. I have had big nipples since my fat bastard childhood and the nipples are as big as a 50cent coin. What you are referring to is simply some fat. A good friend gave me recently the best advice. Read about Berardi and you can structure the best diet around. The most important nutrition articles of him are here on the website. Search them.

However if you have recent pics and some cycle went wrong then that’s a different story.

Ok here is a post-op of gyno …but its a good pic with what it really looks like.

that pic dirtbag posted is off the website. thats exactly what i experience except even bigger nipples.

OP, you do not have this, i think you just need to diet that last little bit off and you will be fine. what i have requires surgery (letro did not work), what you have requires diet…

good luck to you…

thanks for the support guys but this is really gyno. Not as bad as the above posted pics but definitely gyno. i don’t need a doc to tell me that.

it has gotten worse since the last cycle pics I posted. keep in mind also i was taking nolva so it was rather shrunken, I was leaner at that time, and I was on a lot of gear so my chest was pumped up then making it less noticable.

there are two hard and fairly large glands under my nipples (about the size of a quarter but spherical like a golf ball), this area is surrounded by fat, and my nipples have gotten progressively larger/taller in height (they were big/tall to start and now they are very big and poke through my shirt all the time).

Here is a pic of what it looks like now.

I wish this was muscle but it ain’t…it’s bitch tits and it’s gotta go.

I know if I lean out they will shrink but I will always have to deal with issues while on cycle and I don’t really care for that.

I’ve tried nolva (worked ok), adex (didn’t work all that well), and letro (did nothing and then it got much worse when i stopped). I think it may have been the letro that is responsible for the current state of it…well that or the 1+gm/w of gear I was running at the time I was taking all this stuff.

maybe the issue is just too much body fat…I could try leaning out but the glands will always be there and this will be a problem every time I gain weight.

Is there anyone here who has had the surgery, what surgery did you have, and what was your experience?

It’s hard to tell from most frontal pics if someone has it.

The side pics help, but TBH doesn’t look like any gyno I’ve seen (I’ve seen 5 obvious cases in person, and actually have it myself :\ )

But I’m not gona debate it unless I see you in person and actually feel it(not mean to sound gay) but that is key, it shouldn’t feel like fat but kinda lumpy, separate from fat. The Doctor will tell you what it is so I would go get a consultations even if someone here says you don’t have it just to be sure.

Please keep us posted, if you have the surgery let us know how it goes I’m extremely interested.

-RetailBoy

all i know is that i have been to doc for it, and they quoted me about 5-6k for the surgery cuz insurance will not cover, as it is liposuction and breast augmentation.

my brother had it done because he actually had what was like sagging boobs. his was way worse than any pic shown here. i guess i might know something about it if you have a specific question about it.

he had the surgery where it was 2 cuts under nipples to drain out fat/augment areola and the like. then had to wear this vest thing, take about 1mo off of anything strenuous, and constantly drain out the pussy stuff through tubes… extremely gross…

also, the letro made it worse? fuck, cuz i have been running it rather high despite lack of libido and joint pain to try and get rid of it, like a quick attack.

btw, my brother looks much better with his shirt on. i have yet to see him w/o once since the scars have lightened but i can only assume it looks much better than what he had…

good luck to you…

I think there was a rebound effect from the letro…

to explain - it didn’t make it worse when i was on it, it got worse when i was coming off it.
Over the course of my ill advise 6mo cycle I was taking 20mg/d nolva for the first few weeks, then 40mg/d nolva when that stopped working, then 40mg/d nolva plus .25mg/d adex to try to drop the nolva from the equation, which didn’t work so I upped the adex to .5mg/d and then 1mg/d, I still wasn’t able to drop the nolva without getting puffy nipples so i switched it up to letro at 1mg/d and then 2mg/d I think…it was a while ago. This worked for a bit and then I started getting symptoms again so i increased the nolva to 60mg/d to see if that would help…it didn’t so I dropped the cycle and the letro all together just taking 20mg/d nolva but it continues to get worse for a few weeks after the cycle.

I think by constantly pumping more anti-estrogens/estrogen blockers into my body there was a rebound effect (my bopdy trying to balance estrogen to test) such that I had to keep upping the dose for it to work and when I came off the shit hit the fan.

Hammering a high dose of letro may work for some people but in all likelyhood all you are doing is temporarily shrinking the tissue which will come back once you stop and your estrogen levels return to normal…you may get some improvement overall but in the end you can’t get rid of the glands without surgery.

My gyno isn’t terrible and I am sure most people don’t really notice except me but it bugs me and I’d like to get rid of it as long as I am sure that surgery will in fact get rid of it and won’t look like crap after.

My other option is to just diet down so that it shrinks the glands and breast tissue which I will do if surgery doesn’t look like a good option.

FG

Some people just have the genetics to develop gyno and others do not. You have them.

In all honesty I think you will never be completely satisfied untill you have it removed - i.e. lypo and gland removal.

It’s nothing you did - you just have the genetics for it plain and simple.

Check out LipoShape from reveal.

"LipoShape�?� relies on many micro-injections of a compound containing a natural soy-derived substance called phosphatidylcholine and a B vitamin complex. These natural substances have been used medically since 1959 to dissolve fat from the liver and vascular system.

Treatment involves a series of LipoShape�?� injections, approximately ½ inch deep and ½ inch apart, into the unwanted areas of fat. LipoShape�?� mixes with the lipids on the fat cell membrane, providing a detergent-like action on the oily membrane and internally stored fat. This causes fat cells to fully burst, releasing their content. Once the fat has been “melted”, it is naturally eliminated by the body. Best results are achieved with a series of customized treatments, spaced at least six weeks apart. "

I am going to go and see a doc to get it checked out and may or may not do the surgery now but I think i def will in the future. I may just try a cutting cycle to see if I can drop some bf and at least reduce it until I am ready to do the surgery.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

FG