Gyno Surgery Tuesday, New Cycle Question

It’s currently Sunday evening and I was planned to start a cycle today. 500mg test e/wk and 200-400 Mast E/wk with adex and caber. I just got informed my surgery will be Tuesday morning. Im in good health and I was wondering if it would make any difference to start now. Since they’re long esters and my surgery is in around 36 hours that the compounds wouldn’t even be affecting me yet. Thanks guys

Youll be fine

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
It’s currently Sunday evening and I was planned to start a cycle today. 500mg test e/wk and 200-400 Mast E/wk with adex and caber. I just got informed my surgery will be Tuesday morning. Im in good health and I was wondering if it would make any difference to start now. Since they’re long esters and my surgery is in around 36 hours that the compounds wouldn’t even be affecting me yet. Thanks guys[/quote]

OMG bro u serious about that?? you should wait at least 2-3 month to run steroids after
a gyno surgery, you will also not be able to train/lift for one month after surgery.
and why you use caber with test and mast?

[quote]Criminal wrote:

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
It’s currently Sunday evening and I was planned to start a cycle today. 500mg test e/wk and 200-400 Mast E/wk with adex and caber. I just got informed my surgery will be Tuesday morning. Im in good health and I was wondering if it would make any difference to start now. Since they’re long esters and my surgery is in around 36 hours that the compounds wouldn’t even be affecting me yet. Thanks guys[/quote]

OMG bro u serious about that?? you should wait at least 2-3 month to run steroids after
a gyno surgery, you will also not be able to train/lift for one month after surgery.
and why you use caber with test and mast?[/quote]

Whats your reasoning on waiting? And a month? Youre insane, unless you heal extremely slow a month is way too long to take off.

What is the extent of your gyno op?