Gyno Surgeon in Montreal?

got a pea sized lump in my nipples from messing around with tren a while back, has always bothered me. googled surgeons in the montreal area and have found a few, problem is they charge way to much (6 grand, before tax)

ive read that some people have had the surgery for 1 - 1.5 grand. looking in and or around this price range. if anyone knows of a cheap surgeon in the montreal area please let me know.

next time you wanna cheap out on bromo because you think its too expensive just do yourself a favor and skip on tren completely, dont think b6 is gonna do much for you if your sensitive to tren gyno - letro does nothing for tren gyno, trust me.

[quote]juicy wrote:
got a pea sized lump in my nipples from messing around with tren a while back, has always bothered me. googled surgeons in the montreal area and have found a few, problem is they charge way to much (6 grand, before tax)

ive read that some people have had the surgery for 1 - 1.5 grand. looking in and or around this price range. if anyone knows of a cheap surgeon in the montreal area please let me know.

next time you wanna cheap out on bromo because you think its too expensive just do yourself a favor and skip on tren completely, dont think b6 is gonna do much for you if your sensitive to tren gyno - letro does nothing for tren gyno, trust me.[/quote]

Caber next time my man.

IDK anything about the surgeons though, good luck.