Gyno Size

I already have gynecomastia. It is about the size of two dimes stacked on top of each other under each of my nipples.

My question is regaurding further growth of the tissue. So i can gauge in the future if my gyno is getting worse or not.

Once the glands are under your nipples what does further growth appear as?
Does soft tissue gradually grow around the gland?

I have heard that growth of gyno is self limiting and is dependant on the individual. I am interested solely to regulate my own gyno, what should i look for?

this is one sick science experiment dude. Why dont u just take some letrozole and be done with it…

I have used letrozole it does not get rid of it only prevents further growth. I am mainly concerned with growth due to progesterone from tren and deca and would like to know how i will be able to determine if the gyno is becoming worse

Well, if it gets bigger then it’s getting worse. You seem to have a good idea of how big it is now so that shouldn’t be hard to ascertain. If you’re taking deca then check out bromocriptine or dostinex (cabergoline), as an anti-E or AI won’t do anything for that.

once the glands have developed they are there for good.

they can be kept form getting larger though by keeping E and P in check.

That means using adex or femara e.t.c. and taking it easy on the amount of tren and deca you use -i.e. keep it under a gram a week.

Even if gyno grows while on cycle, it doesn’t mean it won’t shrink back down if the proper ancillaries are used. The glands however will not go away, as I said, no matter how much letro e.t.c you use.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s part of my question. If I do end up having a problem with estrogen or progesterone will it affect the gland by making it larger? Or will growth occur in another way?

[quote]T1gNaL1 wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:

That’s part of my question. If I do end up having a problem with estrogen or progesterone will it affect the gland by making it larger? Or will growth occur in another way?
[/quote]

Its impossible to be able to say yes or no. Keep the proper ancillaries on hand.

My experience is no. But this is also a genetic thing too. I know body builders who don’t have a problem at all with gyno, and they don’t use ancillaries.