T Nation

Gyno Reversal on Cycle or Not

Gents,

It's been a while since I've posted on here. But something is eating me up ide like some opinions.

I've been planing a cycle for quite some time now. Just a basic test cycle in early May however an injury in my L5/S1 a short time before that has postponed my cycle.

Now to the point. I've began to realy notice some prospective gyno going on from the Prohormone cycle I ran back in February. (Please no judgement I'm not afraid of needles i just had them left over from deployment when they were still legal to purchase online) it's been over 4 months and I only just started noticing the gyno about a month ago. I ran clomid 100/50/50/50

My left nip has a quarter size lump behind it and the right slightly smaller. No fatty tissue, just feels almost like a small bouncy ball you would get out of a quarter machine as a kid. And it makes my nips cone shaped and visible from outside my tshirt.

I have now recovered sufficiently from my bulged disk, and I am ready to run my test cycle. However as luck would have it, my previous resource is no longer available.

I was planning on running letro for a few weeks before the cycle to stabilize in my blood and then start pinning. In a pyramid formation. For ex.
2.5*** for a few days.
***** start pinning

And continue at .25 E3D throughout cycle.

Now here's the zinger..

I want to nip this shit in the....well nip.. haha

Chances are it is going to take me a while to to find a reliable source. How long should I wait before I say fuck it and just order some letro..

This is where I really need help.

A. Is my gyno too far fucked to fix

B. should I not be too worried about it: it might work itself out in time.

C. Will running aggressive letro on cycle help calm it down and any other associated sides from the gear.

D. If I can't find a reliable source for gear in the near future would it be wise to try the old letro trick by itself?
*** i just don't want my dick to not work, but fuck it if it will fux my problem

Gentalman thank you for taking the time to read this.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

V/R

Side view

Front view

Side view?

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
Gents,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. But something is eating me up ide like some opinions.

I’ve been planing a cycle for quite some time now. Just a basic test cycle in early May however an injury in my L5/S1 a short time before that has postponed my cycle.

Now to the point. I’ve began to realy notice some prospective gyno going on from the Prohormone cycle I ran back in February. (Please no judgement I’m not afraid of needles i just had them left over from deployment when they were still legal to purchase online) it’s been over 4 months and I only just started noticing the gyno about a month ago. I ran clomid 100/50/50/50

My left nip has a quarter size lump behind it and the right slightly smaller. No fatty tissue, just feels almost like a small bouncy ball you would get out of a quarter machine as a kid. And it makes my nips cone shaped and visible from outside my tshirt.

I have now recovered sufficiently from my bulged disk, and I am ready to run my test cycle. However as luck would have it, my previous resource is no longer available.

I was planning on running letro for a few weeks before the cycle to stabilize in my blood and then start pinning. In a pyramid formation. For ex.
2.5*** for a few days.
***** start pinning

Now here’s the zinger…

I want to nip this shit in the…well nip… haha

Chances are it is going to take me a while to to find a reliable source. How long should I wait before I say fuck it and just order some letro…

C. Will running aggressive letro on cycle help calm it down and any other associated sides from the gear.

D. If I can’t find a reliable source for gear in the near future would it be wise to try the old letro trick by itself?
*** i just don’t want my dick to not work, but fuck it if it will fux my problem

V/R
[/quote]

the letro doesn’t really solve your problem… it will lower your estrogen, but it can come back up when you come off (as letro and a-dex are reversibly binding).

i’d suggest raloxifene (60 mg/day) and aromasin (up to 25 mg/day).

ralox is the most effective SERM at treating gyno (although Nolva is still pretty good). and Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, which means once it binds to the aromatase enzyme, it can’t unbind again.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

the letro doesn’t really solve your problem… it will lower your estrogen, but it can come back up when you come off (as letro and a-dex are reversibly binding).

i’d suggest raloxifene (60 g/day) and aromasin (up to 25 mg/day).

ralox is the most effective SERM at treating gyno (although Nolva is still pretty good). and Aromasin is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, which means once it binds to the aromatase enzyme, it can’t unbind again.

[/quote]

the whole “suicidal inhibition” aspect of aromasin is moot, because your body is constantly making new aromatase…

having said that, OP’s best bet is to use nolvadex 20-40mg/day until satisfied.

I second the nolva recommendation. Aromasin and nolva worked for me

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[/quote]

the whole “suicidal inhibition” aspect of aromasin is moot, because your body is constantly making new aromatase…

having said that, OP’s best bet is to use nolvadex 20-40mg/day until satisfied. [/quote]

no, it’s not moot, because that situation arises with those on regular AI’s, as well. the difference is, aromasin can remain at a constant dose, whereas letro and a-dex might need to go up to compensate for the old and new production of aromatase.

another advantage is that he can adjust the dose easier and transition off the AI without having to worry about “rebound gyno.”

and if you want to say which SERM is best, we know ralox is best, head to head. and even though nolva works fine for gyno, but it’s also gonna increase estrogen levels a bit (because of how much it raises test/LH, etc), meaning that will be ANOTHER thing for the SERM to block or the AI to control.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[/quote]

having said that, OP’s best bet is to use nolvadex 20-40mg/day until satisfied. [/quote]

no, it’s not moot, because that situation arises with those on regular AI’s, as well. the difference is, aromasin can remain at a constant dose, whereas letro and a-dex might need to go up to compensate for the old and new production of aromatase.

another advantage is that he can adjust the dose easier and transition off the AI without having to worry about “rebound gyno.”

and if you want to say which SERM is best, we know ralox is best, head to head. and even though nolva works fine for gyno, but it’s also gonna increase estrogen levels a bit, meaning that will be ANOTHER thing for the SERM to block or the AI to control.[/quote]

“Suicidal aromatase inhibitors such as Aromasin (Exemestane) serve to permanently inhibit and disable the aromatase enzyme to which it is bound to. This renders the enzyme inactive forever. The body will eventually manufacture more aromatase enzymes, but the currently bound enzymes are bound indefinitely, eliminating any risk for Estrogen rebound. This is unseen with the other two major aromatase inhibitors (Arimidex and Letrozole), which are non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors that are only bound to the aromatase enzyme for limited time periods before the aromatase inhibitors unbind and become metabolized. If a non-suicidal aromatase inhibitor is halted too abruptly, the circulating inhibited aromatase enzymes that have not been metabolized out of the body will then become free again, and begin aromatizing androgens into Estrogens at an often rapid rate. This is not the case with Aromasin.”

Gents,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. But something is eating me up ide like some opinions.

I’ve been planing a cycle for quite some time now. Just a basic test cycle in early May however an injury in my L5/S1 a short time before that has postponed my cycle.

Now to the point. I’ve began to realy notice some prospective gyno going on from the Prohormone cycle I ran back in February. (Please no judgement I’m not afraid of needles i just had them left over from deployment when they were still legal to purchase online) it’s been over 4 months and I only just started noticing the gyno about a month ago. I ran clomid 100/50/50/50

2.5*** for a few days.
***** start pinning

Now here’s the zinger…

I want to nip this shit in the…well nip… haha

Chances are it is going to take me a while to to find a reliable source. How long should I wait before I say fuck it and just order some letro…

D. If I can’t find a reliable source for gear in the near future would it be wise to try the old letro trick by itself?
*** i just don’t want my dick to not work, but fuck it if it will fux my problem

V/R
[/quote]

also, i forgot to ask, which prohormone did you take?

did you get estrogen and prolactin levels checked?

Gents,

Thank your for all your input, I know this can be quite a debatable topic.

The prohormones i took were designer steroids including

• Methylstenbolone
  • 7-ment
  • Cynostane

I did not have any bloodwork done however like previously stated I did Pct with Clomid. (Perhaps I should have gone with Nolva)

Also i would like to reiterate that this is newly developed, so I think there’s a good chance for me to knock it out.

Nolva at 20 mg a day until satisfied seems like an easy rout ro go and if effective then that sounds like my best bet.

However I indeed have read that roloxifine has been proven to reduce gyno.

But can anyone elaborate why I would want to run a SERM and an AI for this treatment? And if i were to choose one or the other would it be best to taper down slow off of whatever I do decide to take?

I’m very torn right now. All seem like very good solutions. Again… the only things I would be able to aquire would be for my “lab rats”

I’ve had good luck with AG guys in the past, however they do not offer roloxifine.

Feel free to PM me with suggestions

Update guys… did some research… also spoke with a knowledgeable friend of mine (not sure how knowledgeable though)

He thinks this could be a prolactin issue… recommended to get on caber. Or parami.

Reason being is i mentioned to him how I had some libido issues while I was on the crap.

That being said… prohormones especially superdrol and others of that similar structure*** (which I have taken in the past) have been known to cause prolactin issues… (Atleast that’s what I’ve read from this site)

Now from doing some reading I’ve come to the conclusion that regardless of prolactin if there is gyno there is an estrogen problem as well…

** i should honestly just go get my blood checked and update you guys with the results for further recommendations … but I’m in the military… and I’m not sure how I would feel going to my doc and being like “hey I took some shit i shouldn’t have taken, now my nipples hurt”

Anywho… just an update… any further advice welcome…

Update guys… did some research… also spoke with a knowledgeable friend of mine (not sure how knowledgeable though)

He thinks this could be a prolactin issue… recommended to get on caber. Or parami.

Reason being is i mentioned to him how I had some libido issues while I was on the crap.

That being said… prohormones especially superdrol and others of that similar structure*** (which I have taken in the past) have been known to cause prolactin issues… (Atleast that’s what I’ve read from this site)

Now from doing some reading I’ve come to the conclusion that regardless of prolactin if there is gyno there is an estrogen problem as well…

** i should honestly just go get my blood checked and update you guys with the results for further recommendations … but I’m in the military… and I’m not sure how I would feel going to my doc and being like “hey I took some shit i shouldn’t have taken, now my nipples hurt”

[/quote]

this is prolly the case…

i know several guys that had issues with prolactin induced gyno when i was last over in Iraq.

get your labs done on your own…

[/quote]

this is prolly the case…

i know several guys that had issues with prolactin induced gyno when i was last over in Iraq.

get your labs done on your own…[/quote]

So if it is infact a prolactin issue, what would be a suitable treatment?

Would you recommend starting with caber? Seeing how that works then perhaps try running a SERM?

Obviously there is no way to tell without getting my bloods

But after doing more research on the Phs. I took. They were designed to resemble tren.

Update***

Week one into Caber. No noticeable signs of clearing up yet… im running .5 2x week

Ive purchased my cycle and I am waiting for it to show hopefully in a week or so. Test, Dbol, Masteron, Aromasin, Nolva, and some research roloxifine (my suplier didnt have rolox)

If i dont clear up by the time Im ready to pin, im going to postpone for 2 weeks to run roloxifine and Aromasin.

If im not clear by then im going to cut the rolox, add an androgen into the mix(test) taper down off of caber, and keep a moderate to high dose of aromasin. Probably around 25mg EOD unless I get signs of low E2 in which case ill taper down a little on the AI.

Ive heard sometimes with weird gyno or sensitivity from progesterone or prolactin sometime a good solution is an androgen. Not sure the truth behind that. Just read it in a few forums.

My cycle will look like

Week 1-12 TestE 600mg a week
week 1-5 Dbol 30mg ED
week 8-12 mast 100mg EOD

Pct week 15
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
Asin 12.5 EOD - week 22

Any suggestions more so related to trying to get rid of this nagging sensitive nipple situation before i start pinning would be greatly appreciated. There are no hard lumps, they are just puffy and very sore

V/R

Update***

Week one into Caber. No noticeable signs of clearing up yet… im running .5 2x week

Ive purchased my cycle and I am waiting for it to show hopefully in a week or so. Test, Dbol, Masteron, Aromasin, Nolva, and some research roloxifine (my suplier didnt have rolox)

If i dont clear up by the time Im ready to pin, im going to postpone for 2 weeks to run roloxifine and Aromasin.

If im not clear by then im going to cut the rolox, add an androgen into the mix(test) taper down off of caber, and keep a moderate to high dose of aromasin. Probably around 25mg EOD unless I get signs of low E2 in which case ill taper down a little on the AI.

Ive heard sometimes with weird gyno or sensitivity from progesterone or prolactin sometime a good solution is an androgen. Not sure the truth behind that. Just read it in a few forums.

My cycle will look like

Week 1-12 TestE 600mg a week
week 1-5 Dbol 30mg ED
week 8-12 mast 100mg EOD

Pct week 15
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20
Asin 12.5 EOD - week 22

Any suggestions more so related to trying to get rid of this nagging sensitive nipple situation before i start pinning would be greatly appreciated. There are no hard lumps, they are just puffy and very sore

V/R
[/quote]

i don’t think it’s any androgen that helps, but DHT specifically. i suppose that’s why the gyno cream (andaractim?) was designed… topical DHT cream.

Isn’t that dht cream for penis growth Hahahahha shrinks tits and grows dicks… sounds like a miracle drug…

Isn’t that dht cream for penis growth Hahahahha shrinks tits and grows dicks… sounds like a miracle drug… [/quote]

i didn’t know it would make my dong bigger…

time for some “experiments.”

Isn’t that dht cream for penis growth Hahahahha shrinks tits and grows dicks… sounds like a miracle drug… [/quote]

time for some “experiments.” [/quote]

If such thing existed, of any kind, every dude would walk around with 9+ inch dick

[quote]Igs wrote:

time for some “experiments.” [/quote]

If such thing existed, of any kind, every dude would walk around with 9+ inch dick[/quote]

AAS exist but not every guy is walking around with 22in arms.

I can not say that any cream would make your dick bigger, but if you Google DHT cream. That’s mostly what pops up… I don’t think any studies have been done. But hey…let’s try it and make our own studies… hahaha I’m just kidding… lets not let this post go into a crazy tangent please. Hah…